The Popular Boy 😎 (Reader x Jellal x Erza)

You were the type of student to study your heart out and get the best grades possible. In your eyes, that was only natural for a high school student, but your friends begged to differ.

"Are you still studying for that dumb test?" One of those friends, Natsu Dragneel, manages to scare the living bejesus out of you while disturbing at least seven other people in the school's library.

You apologize to them because you knew he wouldn't. And then you curse him out because you knew he deserved it. "You stupid ass! What the hell do you think you're doing?!" You whisper-scream.

Gray Fullbuster, another one of those friends and Natsu's least liked friend, comes to join this conversation. "You retard, this is a library. You can't just go yelling random crap in here!" He also whisper-screams but with a lot more volume than you'd like.

More threats, comebacks, and insults and their at each other's throats. "What the Hell do you guys want?! I'm studying here!" You quit their quarrel by throwing a romantic novel their way.

They give one last dirty look to each other before sitting at the table like gentlemen. "Just wanted to check in." Natsu smiles.

Gray elbows him in the gut in annoyance and nods your way. "That's not why you retard! Let's just get it over with!"

"Right." Natsu groans, rubbing his stomach from Gray's elbow. "See what this ice princess does to me."

"What was that flame retard?"

"Guys! What is it? I'm kinda busy here." You ask while dangling a text book to show them that yes, you were indeed busy in school. They keep quiet with some weird eye contact towards you and each other. It looked as if they were going to tell you your dog had died or something. "Now you guys are scaring me. What is it?"

They look one last time at each other and nod in agreement. "It's about Jellal."

"Oh."

Jellal was your crush. To you, he was amazing, incredible, sweet, kind, gentle, and most definitely handsome with a hint of badass. The only bad part was the fact EVERYBODY thought the same thing you did. He was the most popular with all the ladies in school, so no girl touched him. Ya know, since no girl really wanted to get brutally murdered by the other woman of the school.

You were just friends with him, but you so desperately wished you were more. It's gotten to the point where you write his and your combined names in your notebooks. Marriage names, shipping names, the whole ordeal. But it wasn't like you were some creepy stalker or anything!

"What about Jellal?" You gulp, trying not to sound desperate to the two. Natsu and Gray were the only ones who knew about your crush, surprisingly enough. No one, not even you knew how the heck they found out, but they knew. Being the caring friends they were, they tried everything to get you two together. EVERYTHING. From chocolates to love letters to eventually body pillows... That one was Juvia's idea.

Gray sighs. "Erza asked out Jellal today. Turns out he said yeah."

"We're so sorry (Y/N), we thought he liked you for sure." Natsu comforts you but knew you were better than a sobbing crybaby.

You close your book and look up at them with smiles. "It's fine guys! At least we tried so whatever right?" You stand up to head out for the day. "Well, I should get going. You know me, busy busy busy! I should get home and study more." You quickly grab your bag and books and head out without looking at either of them. To be honest, you didn't want them to be on the receiving end of your drama.

~~~

You were on the roof of the school, sobbing your poor eyes out with your knees to your chest and your arms wrapped around your legs. You weren't exactly sobbing, just depressingly letting your tears fall. "Having a crush sucks ass."