My Water Goddess 🌊💧(Ajeel x Goddess!Reader)

His voyage to the sea was meant to bring back criminals, not take away him men. Not only him men, but even his ship, and any source of food or water. One attack after the other and he was two feet under. To be specific, he was dozens of feet under along with wrecked furniture and ship parts.

What was he supposed to tell his boss now? "Sorry my troops were weak. Sorry I wasn't strong enough to stop a measly ship of pirates and I'm sorry I don't know how to do one simple job." He;d rather die than going back a failure.

Unfortunately, he was washed ashore on a beach, not dead.

The salty waves mixed with damp sand covered his face and washed in and out of his mouth. He had to choke on a big wave of it just to wake himself up. He coughed it out and lifted himself to his knees, peering around in search of his men. "What the Hell?"

He checked around his body for injuries or anything useful. All he had was his torn up clothes and body. He would look around the beach for anything else washed up, but it was just him and the soft white sand that felt like clouds.

He used the last bit of his strength to crawl onto the deserted island more and let himself fall onto the soft sand. Now he was far enough to not worry about choking on sea water again.

"Ugh... what a pain in the ass." He groans and debates whether or not sleeping is the best solution for his tired body and mind. He was passed out for who knows how long, but that didn't mean his sleep was restful and easy. Right now he was distorted and lost.

All there was around him was sand and unfamiliar trees. Hell, they were tropical trees when he was supposed to be sailing near the continent. A continent that didn't really have tropics in their definition. Just how lost was he...

To figure that out, he dug his fists in the damp sand and forced himself up. Sand sliding down his body felt a lot more weird than he imagined. It was everywhere it wasn't supposed to be. Even after jumping up and down or shaking, nothing seemed to work. That's when he let the big wave hit him. Even though it was cold, it got the sand out. Seconds later, more sand. He just seemed to be drawing more and more sand in.

"Fuck it." He spit and started marching up the beach. If the sand stuck, it stuck. Who cared.

What he did care about right now was finding other people. Maybe some food would be better... or fresh water. If he could find fresh water he could just eat leaves for a few days. He was a survivor, stuff like this wasn't that big of a problem.

Okay, getting stranded on a deserted island was a problem, but eating leaves sure wasn't.

He first scoured the beach for anything useful, only finding a knife and broken furniture that never complimented his ship in the first place. He was glad it was finally out, even if it took the wrecking of his ship to do it.

After his search for supplies that weren't there, he braced himself for the forest and just prayed no giant mammals or bugs were there. Just a nice and peaceful island was all he needed. If this were King Kong's island, he'd have other shit to worry about.

Hell. Maybe he'd find a dame to save and then screw when this was all over. How splendid, already thinking about ladies and only one day stranded. This was gonna be fun.

He only wished he'd fetch a machete from the wreckage because these gargantuan leaves were all over the place. He'd probably chop down the whole forest if he had a choice. Then again he wouldn't be able to eat the banana's that were staring right at him. Just hanging right there...

He had no one to embarrass himself in front of, but he wasn't just going to go climbing up a tree like a raging monkey. Instead, he grabs a few nearby rocks and tries to knock em down. More failed attempts and he may as well have been identified as a raging monkey. He huffed and kicked the base of the tropical plant.