Teacher's Pet 🐶✏ (Rufus Lore x Reader)

You shiver under his touch, whining like a weak little girl. "This doesn't feel right."

His smirk causes your chest to ache. "What happened? You said you loved it didn't you? This is your idea after all." He purrs into your neck.

"I-I know but-"

"Do you want me to stop?" You shake your head and pull him close. He barely laughs before continuing on with his work. "Good."

A 17 year old student with amazing grades, great friends, and a doting teacher. Mr. Lore, your English teacher and your favorite teacher of all, adored you the most in his class.

He was always giving you special treatment because he loved you the most. He gave you smiles, grading all your excellent papers with an A+ and even tutoring you after school.

He really was tutoring you... at first. That was until you had gotten more carried away with your studies. Him wanting to teach you more and you wanting to learn everything. His doting ways became more loving and controlling, and your ways of being his pet became more surreal.

"Your skin is so soft, I just can't stop kissing it."

Your mistake of forgetting to put a bra on one day had created a different life for you. A secret and double life from everyone else that only you and Mr. Lore knew of.

"Are you sure we should be this out in the open, someone might walk in." You whisper and try to control your breathing.

"I don't care, you're worth it." More kisses on your soft skin and you were sent to cloud nine.

You both were studying until six today, an hour or two after after-school activities got out. He taught you the lesson of kissing, showing you how to on every place of the body. That included lips, neck, and even some other parts you would rather not have named.

He unbuttons your top and takes a hold of this moment. "I know it's wrong, but I just can't stop." He licks his lips and teaches you lesson number two and three. The lessons of licking and biting.

Your face was stained with red as the lecture continues. "Y-Yeah, I don't want you to stop either." You grab his shirt to pull him closer, bringing him into a passionate kiss that made you want to pass out.

"Typical teachers pet." He snickers.

You hide your blush. "Typical Mr. Lore."

"Touché my dear."

~~~

Normal teenager talk consisted of cute boys, the latest music, and clothes. On occasion, you'd talk about Mr. Lore, but never did you reveal your only secret about him or his hobbies after school. Most of the talk really was about cute boys, which almost never interested you.

"Well, it's obvious that Juvia likes Gray and what about you (Y/N)?" Someone asked you but you weren't paying enough attention to know who.

"Huh?"

"Oh my god! (Y/N) has a boyfriend!" Lisanna cheers. You think she was referring to your constant daydreaming lately. You accidentally drooled once and that caused a very embarrassing conversation. Your also a tomato-faced girl every ten minutes, so yeah, they thought you finally found a guy.

"I do not!"

"Alright, who's the lucky guy?" Lucy pokes your arm while Lisanna elbows you a little.

"Miss (L/N)." Rufus came up from behind you guys, causing your heart to beat out of your chest and nerve coarse through your body.

"Hello Mr. Lore!" Lisanna and Lucy sing. They've even admitted to liking Rufus because of how young and handsome a teacher he was. It really pissed you off when he was nice to the other girls. This was one of those moments where you were slightly pissed, but not enough to be a brat about it.

"Hello ladies." He nods and then returns his attention towards you. "(Y/N), you seem to be getting more C's in my class (an obvious lie). I know how much you want A's in this course and all your classes, so I was prepared to offer you study time during lunch." He smirks, making you even more red.

You look at Lucy and Lisanna and return your eyes to him. "I think that would be good."

"Excellent! You can just come to my room tomorrow or we can work in the library if you want." You knew that there was a secret closet in the library that only janitors could use. But of course they never did. Rufus took care of that.

Rufus also too care of the fact to never call him Mr. Lore during study time. Not unless he allowed it on special occasions.

"The library's okay." You smile.

"Wonderful, I'll see you then!" He waves to you three and leaves for his next class.

"No fair, I want to be the teacher's pet!" Lisanna whines.

"Maybe being the teacher's pet isn't too bad." You shrug your shoulders as you head back to class.

"I bet you can't wait for your study session huh?" Lucy giggles.

"I would be lying if I said I didn't." You sigh. Lisanna and Lucy just laugh, thinking you're just joking. But of course they had no idea what really happens during study time...

~~~

"You better keep quiet (Y/N). We're in a library after all." He says, chest against your back and hands roaming free. "You don't want me to punish you do you?"

You shake your head and whisper, "No... don't punish me."

He breathes out. "I won't. But you're gonna have to do something for me. You realize that don't you?"

You nod and lean into him. "I'll do whatever you ask."

He hums and whispers into your neck. "My loyal pet."

~~~

"Hey (Y/N), what was your score?" Levy asks you from behind. She sat in the desk behind you and always wondered about your scores. You were both in the same English class and always competed against each other when it came to grades.

Levy looked over your shoulder and her eyes all but popped out of her head. "Whoa, you got a hundred?! I only got a ninety-one."

You looked over to Rufus' desk and see him look at you for a moment. He winked your way and you quickly looked back down at your paper with a smile. "Uh... yeah. R- Mr. Lore has been tutoring me in my classes for a while."

Levy smiles. "To think, Lucy and Lisanna said your grades were getting bad and here you are getting straight A's. I'm a little jealous."

"I wouldn't be." You reassure her.

You looked up one last time before class ended and saw something that would burn into your memories for life. Rufus tilted his head on his fist and smirked your way. He made circular motions with his pencil and mouth the words, "Turn it around."

You looked back at Levy to check, but she was busy with another boy in class. That gave you the okay to turn your paper over slowly and guard it from the rest of the students around you. Words you never thought he would put on paper or even say.

'I'll see you at my place after school.'

Lesson number eight was underway. That meant putting action in the eight letters, "I-L-O-V-E-Y-O-U." A lesson you were very much looking forward to.