♥ My Gaurdian Demon (*2*) ♥

Start from the beginning

Thomas seemed to wake up as I basically bounced against him. He chuckled when he saw what I was doing and took control.

⚠️Smut Warning⚠️

"Ah~ r-right there~" I mumble out softly as I get pounded into the bed

He chuckled and bit my neck as he thrusted foward at a fast pace.

"Please~ m-more~"

"You're so tense~"

"T-tommy~"

This continued for a good hour, but it only felt like five minutes of heavan. I felt myself nearing the edge. I cried out,

"I-I'm coming, Tommy~!"

That made him go faster until I released, soon after he did to, panting just how it had been yesterday but something felt different, instead of evaporating, his liquid filled me up and stayed as was.

I cuddle against him after he pulls out and we both fall asleep...

When I got out of bed the next day my stomach felt weird and it was a little bigger than usual, I am a little chubby but not to the point when my shirt won't fit over my stomach.

I decided to not go to school that day because I just felt so strange, mostly tired but strange. I called out for Tommy and he came rushing to my aid.

"Yes, James,you okay?"

"Yeah Thomas, just a little weird, what's up with you?"

He chuckled and looked up at the ceiling. "Oh nothing.." he was a little intense with the word 'nothing'

"Please tell me, what's going on?Why do I feel wierd?Why are you acting like this?"

Thomas sighed, "Darling it's okay just calm down, you're already assuming the worst, now you feel weird because you are pregnant. I am acting like this because demon fathers always have a special place in their hearts for their children despite how crazy it must sound. It was actually my plan to get you pregant James."

"W-Why?"

"James if I want to have a baby, which I do, with anyone it would be you and I just got tired of not having children. A child is the most important thing us demons crave to have because we crave love from someone or something."

I looked at my stomach and put a hand on it. Then Thomas smiled, "The baby likes that." 

I smiled back and decided to lay down. Thomas kept me warm, especially my stomach carrying the infant.

"Will it be okay? Being half human?"

"Yes it should be fine, I just need to keep it warm." He clinged to me more

"Oh I-I'm sorry, really it's a demon thing, I can't control my urge to keep it safe and warm." Thomas chuckled

"I think it's cute that demons care so much for their kids."

|A few months later|

I gave birth to a baby boy in my bedroom, the baby came out and saw me for the first time, his eyes are so beautiful, he looked like Thomas, but at yet he has that human baby side of him. He even had little horns which was the cutest thing.

I hold him close and craddle him, smiling, the birth was strangley painless but I wasn't complaining. I kissed his forehead and he giggled, his laugh was adorable, I never wanted to stop holding him.

I love him so much but In not sure what to name him...

"Lucifer!"

"No, I was thinking the name Tommy."

Thomas nodded as I held Tommy and took a nap with him in my arms.

When I was able to stand again, Thomas, Tommy, and I started doing family things together and having a wonderful time.

"I've never seen Thomas so happy."

"I love my family and I wouldn't change it for the world."