Happiness doesn't last forever

North Korea's POV:

It was Friday and I just got out of school. Martial and I agreed to go somewhere after school. I told this to South Korea. He said that he too will go out with a friend, more specifically Poland. I still don't know who threaten Poland. Poland seems a bit jumpy and I hope South could help him though I'm still angry he broke up with Germany since Germany is still sad about it. Well I should stop concentrating on that and try to enjoy today.

Martial and I started talking a bunch of random stuff. We walked towards the park and sat down on the bench. "So... When are you going to ask her out," said Martial with a smug look. I asked him "ask who out?" Martial gave me this disappointed face before saying, "please don't tell me you're this clueless."

"Clueless about what?" I asked. He just sighed and murmured, "what am I going to do with you."
After um... that interesting talk we went to go eat something at a cafe.

After we ordered what we wanted we went to sit down on one of the tables. We talked more stuff about our brothers and school. Martial says that now that they started going to school, Philippines will always want to hang out with America after school. Martial says he doesn't hate America but just really really thinks he's annoying and rude. I couldn't agree more. After talking some more random topics the food was ready.

After receiving our food. Mine was French crêpes with Nutella and berries accompany with a nice warm coffee. Martial got a sandwich with a warm tea. We ate our small meal. It was really good. "Well guess it's time to pay," I said. Martial shook his head before saying, "no let me pay, I was the one that invited you out anyway so I shall pay." We had a small argument on who should pay before Martial just paid for it.

We were walking again. This is nice. The meal was good and Martial my friend is here. Everything seems to be going well. I smiled at the thought. "Wow you have a nice smile," said Martial. He noticed?!? I look away out of embarrassment. "Aww don't be shy about it. To tell you the truth you should smile more, makes you look better," Martial said chuckling a little. I turned a little more red before I quietly whispered, "you should too..." Martial smiled and responded, "touche."

After hanging out some more it was time for us to go home. Martial offered to walk home with me. I just said that I'll be fine. He was just worried about the whole kidnappers thing. I am too but I can defend myself.

I went inside my house. South isn't here yet. Guess he still with Poland. I hope he doesn't loose track of time. If he's staying over then he should text me. I try not to worry but something is telling me that something is wrong. I tried to calm myself. I'm just being too overprotective and maybe over exaggerated. Guess I'll just clean the house to distract myself.

(Time skip (• ▽ •;) )

I finished cleaning the house, but those weird feelings didn't go away. No matter how much I tried to push them away, I just have that really bad feeling. I grabbed my phone and checked the time. It's very late... He should have been here by now or should have texted me. I tried calling him with no luck. I texted him and still no luck.

Im starting to panic what if something happened to him. What if- no I should calm down. Worrying won't do anything. Maybe he forgot or his phone died. I'm hoping those were the reasons. I should go to sleep, my brother would probably not want me to worry too much for him because it gives me too much anxiety. I quickly change into my night clothes before going to bed.

I repeat in my head that my brother is fine, he is just clueless, he probably forgot, he's at a friend's house, and other stuff. I tried to sleep but my worried feeling wouldn't let me go to sleep. I twist and turned. I can't take this.

I need to know if he's ok. I grabbed my phone and texted everyone if they have seen South Korea or know where he is. I didn't care that it was 2 am in the morning. I just want, no, need to make sure South was ok. I hope they answer. America texted he hasn't seen him. Germany said no but will keep an eye out. Japan said no as well. Canada, Ukraine, Belarus, Russia, Philippines, and Poland haven't answered. I send more messages to Poland since South did go out with him after school. Martial and China were trying to comfort me through texts and said that I should wait till the morning to look for him. They say it's too dangerous to go out right now. I agreed knowing it would be pointless to go looking for him right now since I would be getting the higher risk of getting jumped.

I tried to sleep but couldn't. My eyes were wide open and a sense of dread was in me. I was starting to shake a little. "Please be ok South," I quietly prayed. I grabbed my nuke plush and hugged it tightly. I just need something to hold...or....... Someone to hug me right now.

(Time skip to the morning)

I was in my coat since it was still cold with the scarf South gave me. The others texted me that they haven't seen South Korea. Well except Poland, he still hasn't answered me, he didn't even left me on read. I'm growing anxious.

Everyone was out helping look for South. Martial and China are looking with me because they didn't want me to be alone. Martial has doing some research on the kidnapping. So far the countries that were kidnapped were Mexico, Chile, Estonia, and Denmark. We still don't know why they are stealing these countries but I don't like it.

After searching, to much of our dismay we didn't found a thing. I started to tremble. I fell in my knees and started crying. China and Martial quickly came to my side. They both hugged me and said soothing words. But nothing they said helped me get rid of the feeling that I failed my brother.

I feel sad and stressed so I'm taking it on the poor innocent characters

I may post less since I'm going to get a job and be °*•responsible•*°

Well hope you guys enjoyed this chapter.

Word count: 1126