"We will." Bella replied making Mia smile.

Davina spoke up, "Inestly didn't know he had a romantic bone in his body."

Freya rolled her eyes, "Klaus is only 'Nik' with Mia. Every once of Love my dear brother has is reserved for Mia and Mia only."

Mia gasped, "Thats not true! He loves his fmaily like you have no idea!" She said defending him.

Freya chuckled, "I know he does." She relief as she grabbed something from the table.

"I can't believe today is the day. After two failed attempts it's going to be today." Rebekah said comepleteky in awe.

"Me either." Mia said atuffing her face with cupcakes. "I have to go find my first gift, I'll be back soon." Mia said standing up as she Anne's her coat.

"Everything is taken care of. I just need you here for hair and makeup, then we'll get in the limo, then we go see your soon to be husband!" Rebekah squealed standing up and hugging Mia.

"thank you Bex, yesturday and this," She motioned towards the table, "It's amazing." Mia said genuinely before hugging her.

"Bella, Hope, I trust you'll be on your best behavior?" Mia asked making them nod. "Of course mother." Bella said as Mia left.

Carter gave Bella a mischevious look, "Come see the final gift." He said making Bella frown. "Why do i feel like this isn't good?"

One of Mia's favorite paintings Klaus ever made was the relics of the picture someone had taken of them when they were at one of their favorite spots under the trees. It was winter when it took place, one of Mia's favorite seasons.

She hiked down to where the spot was and sure enough found a trail of roses leading her towards it. Mia's heart race quickened as she got closer and finally stood under the tree looking at a wooden box with a lock.

Mia grabbed the key from her pocket and opened it slowly. Her hand flew to her mouth as she set the box down. Mia sat on the ground, her back against the tree and looked at the gold necklace with a red pendent inside.

Along with it came a letter.

Mia admired the piece of jewlry as it was given to her as a gift by her mother a thousand years ago. It was one of Mia's most prized possessions until she lost it when they were running.

Klaus must have been looking for it for ages and finally found it. Mia had given up after a few years, accepting that the one thing that made her feel a small piece of her mother's love was lost.

Mia sniffled as she looked up at the sky. She didn't know what or who she was thanking, but she was hoping whoever it was was luster ong.

She loved him more than anything. In some instances her did mess up leaving Mia in a emotional state. For instance, when Klaus had a liking towards Caroline in one of Mia's darkest periods.

But then again, who's to say she didn't have her own secret romances. The only difference between her and Klaus was that she didn't get caught.

Mia looked down at the note and opened it before wiping her eyes with her wrist.

Mia,