"Did you enjoy swimming?" I ask.

   My hand reached out for another sushi as she spoke.

  "Never doing that again." She plays with her food, and I realize she hasn't eaten.

   "Why aren't you eating?"
   "Fish is not my thing." She replies.
    "Well maybe you should tell me about yourself, since I clearly don't know anything about you."

    She looked at me with a questioning look before she burst into fits of laughter. "The self conceded prince wants to learn something about me?" She laughs.

  "Fine. I really don't appreciate it when people act fake."

My face hardens, and I just continue eating.

"Cat got your tongue?" She smirks.

"As I said this morning I've been trying to change, but it seems someone doesn't like change. Would you like something else to eat?" I ask.

I was on the edge of bursting out, but I stayed calm. 'Change' I remember. She doesn't answer my question about eating, so I call the waiter and go on ahead with desert.

"You choose this time, Rein." She looks down before sighing.

"I'll just take a chocolate cake."

"Same for me."

As we waited for the desert, I tried starting a conversation but she would ignore me. That's when I had enough.

"Would you talk?!" I ask quite loudly.

She looked at me with a smile. "No." She says with a tilt of her head. "Do you have a problem?" I grit. "Yes, and it's you." I see her veins, as she clenches her teeth.

I was about to say something, but the waiter came in, placing our foods on the table. I let out a sigh, and calmed down. We both sat silently as we ate the food. Rein looked calm again as she let out a small yawn. 'Change' I tell myself. I let out a sigh.

"I'm sorry. ". I say. "You better be. " She says, pointing a tired finger at me.

I roll my eyes as I look at her. I was taken aback by my own actions. God, Daniels rubbing off on me. I never do that. I shake my head, and head back up to the room. This is going to be a long vacation.

__

I groan as Rein's foot comes in contact with my face. I wonder if she's actually fighting someone in her sleep. I sit up when another blow is sent to my back.

Yeah, I must be in there or something. But God, why does she have to kick so hard.

I rub my back where she kicked me and got up. I quit on trying to go back to sleep. All that's been happening is Rein abusing me in her sleep. I can't take it anymore. I grab my coat and head down. The wind blew in my face as I walked down the streets of Japan. It's so quiet at this time. No noise, no cars, no lights, no problems. Just peace and quiet. I wonder how mother is doing? She's probably planning something. I have a feeling. A strong feeling that something will happen when we go back home. I continue to walk down the streets, when I stumble upon a cat. It was more of a kitten, but still the annoying little beast it is. I don't like them.

"Meow." It looks up at me and purrs as it rubs it's head against my foot.

I quickly move my foot away. It meows again as it limps towards my foot.

Why does it have to be so annoying?

I move away again, and head back to the hotel.

"Meow." I hear again. I look down, and the beast is back.  I sigh and bend down to face the cat.

"I don't have food."

It only meows again, and purrs as it rubs itself on my foot again. I sigh and move my foot again, but the cat just limps towards it again to rub his black fur against my leg. I sigh again and go back in to the hotel for a second, before I'm back out, facing the kitten.

"Follow me." I say, only to realize I'm talking to a cat.

I walk down the street, not far from the hotel, and place the plate of sushi Rein didn't eat. "I guess you can have this. Hope you at least like fish."

The cat slowly limps towards the food sniffing it, before it slowly begins eating. I look around for a place to sit, but when I find nothing, I decide to sit on the ground. I can't believe I'm doing all of this for a cat.

"You know, little dude, you're the first person I sat on the floor for. Just don't touch me."

The kitten looked up at me and meowed, as it continued eating. Once it finished, I threw away the takeout plate, and headed back toward the hotel. As I opened the door, someone bumped into me. They took a couple steps back trying to regain balance but ended up falling.

"Watch it!" I yell.

"Sorry." They apologize.

When they look up I realize it was Rein. Her expression quickly changed into one of annoyance. "Oh, it's you. I take my apology back. You bumped into me." She says.

I scoff and help her back up. "I happen to think you really don't like me." I say, pulling her into my chest.

"You're right about that." She says pushing me away.

She steps outside of the hotel, me following behind. She looks down when she hears a 'meow'.

"Oh my god. You're so cute!" She picks up the tiny kitten and holds it up to her chest.

"Don't touch it. You don't know what diseases they can carry." I tell her.

She turns around with a glare. "Don't tell me what to do." She says bringing the kitten near me.

"Hey! I'm serious. Don't put that thing near me." I yell at her.

She raises an eyebrow as she continues walking down the sidewalk with the kitten still in her arms.

"Let's not go to far. It's late. "I suggest.

She at least listens to me with that and finds a park. She sits down on one of the swings and finally puts the cat down. I sit next to her, and swing lightly.

"Why are you still here?" She asks.

"What do you mean?"

She turns her head towards me to look me straight in the eye. "I came out to be alone."

I sigh, annoyed that she keeps pushing me away. Change. I look her in the eyes and smile. "Can I tell you a story?"