"Agh!" "Agh! " both the guards and I scream. I quickly got over the railing and started climbing down.

I looked up at the guards as I was finally free.

I was running away, when I began to scream, "Screw you basta-"

My words were cut off when I hit into something and fell on the ground.

Ow my head.

I began rubbing my head to calm down the pain.

"What the fu-"

"Watch your words princess."

I looked up to see the ugliest thing ever.

The prince. I crossed my legs and began to think of a plan to escape.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

"OMG! Is that Lance Samuel?! " I shouted out a random name,  pointing behind him to absolutely nothing.

"Who's Lance Samuel? " he asked looking back.

I took my chance and began running.

What an idiot. Did he really believe that? I can't believe he's the next in line for king, yet he gets tricked so easly.

I looked back to see how far I got, and boy was that a good idea, because I saw the prince right behind of me. I picked up my pace but he was still catching up.

I was about to take another step when he held my wrist causing me to abruptly hit into his chest, and fall down on top of him.

Now I was covered in dirt. Just great. Note the sarcasm.

I looked down and saw that the prince's eyes were closed.

"Oh no! " I whisper shout.

"Is he dead? If he is, they might throw me in prison, or worse, behead me! OK you know what? No, that is not happening. If I run away they'll never know who killed him, right? Yeah, yeah. That's a good idea, I'm just going to run. "

I was getting up, when I was pulled back down by my wrist.

"So that's your plan? To run? "

I looked down and saw the prince with one eye open.

"Wait, you're not dead?!"

"No. " he says as if it was the most obvious thing, which it kind of was.

"Oh thank goodness. They might have killed me if you were."

I put my head down on his chest and began dozing off. I was thinking when I suddenly realized what position we were in.

My eyes widened and I quickly got off. I began walking away when he heald my wrist and dragged me the other way.

_at the castle

"What were you thinking when you decided to run Rein?!" My parents scolded me.

"I was actually thinking to run away to Rain and Lia's house and maybe stay hidden forev-"

"Rein! " My mom shouts.

"Rein honey, you can't run away. It's a royal order that you marry the prince. Just be glad they had mercy on us after your big tantrum." My dad lectured. So what if it's a royal order? Don't we have rights?

"Your dad is right. You're lucky I'm merciful. If I wasn't a gentleman you would have already been thrown in the dungeons." Prince Kai announced.

"Yeah right, you don't have a dungeon. Who the hell does? That wasn't heard of since the 1500's."