I changed into a elegant gold dress for the after party.

Everyone was dancing with their loved ones.

While I was just sitting down. "Come let's dance. " Kai's deep voice rang.

"No, I'm OK. " I said and looked away. He didn't listen to me and instead grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the chair.

We went to the dance floor. He grabbed my hands and put it around his neck.

Than put his hands around my waist. Since I wasn't tall enough to put my head against his head. He pulled my head into his chest.

I was very surprised by his sudden change of action. Was he really this happy? I mean,he is becoming the king very soon now that he's married, but he also has to put up with me. Wait! Is he planning on killing me when the party is over?! As I was lost in my thoughts, someone tapped my shoulder.

"May I have this dance? " My brother asked while holding his hand out. I took his hand and we started dancing. "So are you going to miss me, Mrs.Kim?"

"Haha you wish. " I said while smiling. "So when is my niece arriving the earth? " I asked.

"In three months. " "Oh that's great. That is very close by. " " So when are you going to get me a nephew or niece?"

"Um never." "What a butt hole" We kept talking and laughing until I saw Chen. "Chen! " I yelled and let go of my brother than ran to him.

"Hey how have you been?" I asked. "Good! Congrats on your marriage!" "Haha." I awkwardly laughed. "Are you glad you can take a break out of the dungeon."

"Yeah. I feel so free and proud. Thank you. " "For what? " "For giving me a break. " "Who is he? " my brother asked looking at Chen.

"Rain this is Chen, Chen this is my brother Rain." I introduced them to each other. "Nice to meet you Chen." Rain greeted. "Nice to meet you too. " those two started talking together and left me alone.

So I just went towards the buffet. I picked up a cupcake and started eating it.

I was about to go for another one, when someone tapped my shoulder.

"Hey Rein, do you know where your sister is?" Daniel came up to me and asked.

"Um no. But if I see her I'll tell her your looking for her. " "OK thanks. Bye. " he said and left. I was about to take the cupcake again when someone else tapped my shoulder.

"Hey do you know where your brother is? " Lucas asked. "Yeah, he's by Chen over there. "

I said pointing at the two of them laughing. And again, I was about to take the cupcake when someone pulled my wrist and turned me towards them.

"OMG, can I please just have my cupcake!!?! " I yelled. I looked up to see Kai.

"Oh sorry go ahead. " and even again I was about to take the final cupcake when someone else took it.

"Oh funk no. Bish that is mine!" I looked at my sister who had the cupcake in her hand.

"What cupcake?" she asked as she stuffed it in her mouth. "My poor cupcake? Oh well.

By the way Reyna, Daniel is looking for you" I looked back at Kai. "What do you want?" I asked a bit angry because I never got my cupcake. "My mother wants to speak to you.

"I'm coming. " I said sulkly and dragged my feet towards his parents.

"Ah, here dear! " she said handing me two tickets. "What are these? " "Their tickets to Japan for your honey moon. Congrats. "

"What?! Japan?! honeymoon?! " I asked surprised "I know, how exciting! You're going to be there for two weeks. Make sure you come back with my grandchild in your tummy alright?! " She cheered next to her husband who only laughed.

"What?! I'm only 21!" "I had Kai at the age of 21. I don't see the problem."
My eyes widened. Hell to the no! I am NOT having a child with a man like Kai!

_

After a while of walking around  after I talked with Kai's parents,  he asked to dance. I was about to reject him, when he pulled me to the dance floor and heald my waist with one-hand and my hand with another. It was so awkward and tense.

I felt like it took days until we finished and the party was over.

I was saying goodbye to my parents and siblings and even Chen. After that, my parents basically forced me to go to the limo, since I wouldn't leave them.

The car ride was so silent that I had fallen asleep. All I remember was waking up in a room that was different from the one I was given. The bed was a lot bigger and more cozy.

I got up and realized that my clothes are not the same as they were when I fell asleep. Instead I was in a pair of black silky pajamas.

It finally came to me. Someone had changed my clothes. I widened my eyes and sprinted down the stairs. Once I saw Kai I jumped at him.

"Who the hell changed my clothes? " I asked holding on to his collar both embarrassed and mad.

He looked at me with hard eyes. He roughly smacked my wrist away from his shirt.

"Angela changed you. Calm your wits." he coldly stated,  any signs of that nice person I saw yesterday, gone.

"O-oh. Well who's room was I in? " I asked a little calmer than before.

"Mine." he simply stated before walking out of the kitchen.

Hold up. He's saying I slept with him?! What the hell!? What happened to my room?

I stormed out of the room behind him. "Wait what happened to my room? "

"My room is your room now." he said with a firm voice. I can swear he was annoyed with my complaints but I continued.

"Why? "

"Because, we are married now. "

"Well what happens if I don't want to sleep on the same bed as you? " I asked annoyed with his attitude.

"There is always a floor sweetheart. If that's what you prefer. "

_______________________________________