I stuffed more pancakes in my mouth. Damn this thing is delicious. When I looked up, I saw the entire Royal family staring at me.

Only then did I realize my mouth was filled with too much food. I quickly looked down in embarrassment.

"So. " Lucas said to try and break the silence.

Everyone looked at him expecting for him to speak. He looked like he was thinking about something, when he rose his finger.

"Hey Kai, do you want to go to the amusement park with Ronald. He just graduated college and he wanted us to hang out with him. "

"No. I'm busy-" Kai was about to reject but I cut in.
"That's a good idea! " he glared at me.

He was about to decline again when the que- I mean Kassandra cut in.

"Oh, that's a wonderful idea. You two will get to know each other more before your honeymoon." I smirked looking at Kai.

I finally found something I can actually annoy him with.

"What about you Daniel? " Lucas asked.

"Nope. The Ravens are playing against the Jets today and I'm not gonna miss it." he said before leaving.

Shortly after Kai and Lucas left too followed by the king. I sighed, feeling out of place here.

"Hey honey,  why are you so tense? " Kassandra asked taking a seat next to me.

"O-oh it's nothing. "
"Cut the crap. " she said taking me by surprise.

I never thought she'd curse.

"I'm a mother. I can tell when people are lying. That wasn't even a good excuse anyway. " she laughed.

It made me laugh as well seeing how casual she is towards me.  It almost mades me forget that she's a queen.

"Honey,  I know your stressed out because of all the pressure your putting on your self, but you need to relax. Just have a little fun. I know you might not think we have fun, but we're human too. We laugh and make jokes. We cry and smile." she assured.

It relaxes me knowing that I don't have to pretend to be someone I'm not supposed to be. 

"Now go get ready and have fun. " she smiled.

I got up and went to the room before picking out an outfit. A simple red shirt and pants. I changed and felt out of place again. I'm not supposed to be wearing designer clothes. This was way out of my budget.   When I was done changing  Kai walked into the room, dressed in a pair of black pants and a white button up shirt. 

"Are you serious? " I asked.

"What? " He asked, looking at me with his cold piercing eyes.

It intimidated me a bit,  but I recollected myself .

"Your going to an amusement park, not a business meeting."
"That is the least of my worries. I just hope this day goes by fast.  I have no time for this."

What a party pooper. Wouldn't kill him to have fun. Actually, it seems to me that he is the only one in the family that seems to be cold hearted and boring. The rest are laid back, even the king is more laid back.

_

"Are you sure he's still coming? "Kai asked for the billionth time.

"Yes he's just running a little late. " 

I was about say something but someone cut me off.

"Lucas! "

I turned around to see a guy almost 5'10 with dark skin and greenish eyes. Next to him were two girls about the same hight, about 5'7 definitely taller than me, but not too much. One of them looked just like him but her skin looked lighter, while the other was inbetween both skin tones with brown eyes. Both girls gave me sweet smiles which I returned.

"Well are you going to introduce us? " The girl with brown eyes asked.

"Oh sorry. I'm Ronald, this is my girlfriend Camilla and my sister Rosana."
"Hi I'm Lucas. This is my brother Kai and his wife Rein. " they introduced.

I cringed at the title given to me. We all shook hands and smiled.

"So, what ride do you guys want to go to first?"  Rosana asked going next to Lucas who seemed to be blushing.

Ooohhh, looks like someone has a crush. 

She smiled at him as he smiled at her.

"How about the 'death penalty'? "
Lucas asked.

All of us girls looked at each other and gulped. I don't even think I'm tall enough to go on that ride. I would be glad if I wasn't. I once went on a similar ride when I was a kid, and it ended up bad. Let's just say all fluids that were in my stomach came out,  and it wasn't up.

Camilla seemed to shake away the fear as Ronald hugged the back of her waist and Rosana calmed down when Lucas held her hand. That left me. Glued to my spot and wishing I hadn't agreed to come. That is until Kai snaked one arm around my waist and pulled me to walk. I flinched with the sudden contact and felt uncomfortable.

We got in the line and suddenly my asthma started acting up. This was normal. Whenever I felt nervous it would act up, nothing too bad, but I learned not to ignore it.  I didn't want to use my asthma pump in front of anyone because I felt like I would be considered weak.

"U-ug, I need to use the bathroom. " I said coming up with an excuse.

"Ok, well Lucas save our spots while I go with her. " Kai said.

I was about to protest but he already started pulling me away. Great. I wanted to go alone because I didn't want to be seen by anyone but he had to come.

He was bringing me towards the bathrooms but I dragged him towards an empty spot beside a tree.

"The restrooms are that wa-"

"I know. " I said taking out the pump and using it. 

He looked at me confused.

"Why didn't you just use it over there?" "Becasue I don't like being seen using it. " I said pushing past him, but he pulled me back by my waist.

"Why?  What's wrong with using your asthma pump? "

"I'm just not comfortable with it OK? "

"Well why didn't you just tell me? "

"BECAUSE! I didn't." I walked past him and went back to the line. He came next to me. 

"Hey look. I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable." he said facing me.

His words felt real and I believed him, That is until I looked into his eyes. He didn't look like he meant it. Unless he did but he just never learned how to genuinely look like he is. Either way I was surprised that he did apologize to me out loud. Even Lucas looked a little surprised.