"Do we have to go in?" Rein asks.

"Come on, it's not that scary. " I reassure.

Could she really be that scared? It's just water, and there weren't many people, just like she wanted. The people that were here, were far from the spot we were in.

"Come." I say grabbing her small hand and bringing her near the coast.

She followed, but when we reached near the water her grip tightened on my hand. When the water touched her feet, she shook a little out of fear and moved back.

"Why are you so scared?" I laugh.

She glared at me, and tightened her grip on my hand.

"Come on, relax. " I say.

That didn't help her case though.

"Look there is nothing wrong with the water, it's just water. " I say going in.

"You're missing out!" I shout from afar.

I swam around, when an idea popped in my head.

"Come on Rein be-"

I cut my self off by going underwater. My plan was to scare her into coming into the water. Let's just hope she doesn't leave me here.

"Kai?" She calls.

"Kai, I swear if this is some joke, I'm gonna be so mad!" She waited a few seconds, before she started panicking.

"Kai! Stop kidding! " She yells anxiously.

"Oh no, what am I gonna do?" She asks herself.

That's when I heard her enter the water.

"Kai?" She calls in a shaky tone.

I could tell the water had an effect on her. I swam a little closer towards her quietly, because I didn't want her going too deep, without knowing how to swim.

"Kai?"

I reached near her, and grabbed her leg to pull her completely into the water, before raising my head.

She let out a scream before she submerged and poked her head back out. She let out a squeal before holding onto my arm. That's when I realized how truly scared she was. She was visibly shaking.

"You scared me!" She shouts digging her head into my chest, as she let out a small cry.

"Aw, it's OK. Look you see, nothing happened to you, it was just a prank." I say in a calm tone, adding a laugh to calm her down a little.

"It's not funny!" She yells.

I can here her sniff a little.

"You're such a jerk!" She yells again, taking her head out of my chest to glare at me, and punch my gut, which didn't hurt, since the water slowed her movement.

My heart quickened looking at her. She was so... Cute. It made me want to laugh more. She was so small. I couldn't help but let out a small chuckle.

"Stop laughing!" She yells splashing water into my face, while shoving my chest away ,but she clamped back on to my hand when she began to sink.

"So, about those swimming lessons." I say.

"Do you still want them?"

"No, I want to go back to shore."

"Well then, I guess you're going to have to swim back by yourself." I say, pulling away from her.

"Kai!" She yells at me, reaching her hands towards me.

"Stop." she whines while her eyes begin to tear up again.

I smile, as I swim back to her and hold her waist so she wouldn't move deeper into the water.

"Just relax. When you relax and fill your lungs with air, they will act like balloons and help you float. " I say, moving away the hairs stuck to her face from the water.

"Take a deep breath in."

  She listens and takes a deep breath.

"Now just relax, and sway your legs a little, not too much, but a little. OK, now I'm going to let go, OK?"

"Wait n-"

I let go of her and she began to trash around and sink. I held back on to her and pulled her up.

"You have to relax. Don't panic. That will make you sink. Now again. Just rel-"

"Why do we have to do this?" She cuts me off.

"Because, you might be scared right now, but you will have fun, if you just let the fear go. Now, take a deep breath, and tell me when to let go."

She took a deep breath, closed her eyes, and after a second, she told me to let go. She was floating.

"You see, you did it." I say smiling.

She opened her eyes to look, but began to panic again.

"No, don't panic!" I laugh out.

I held back on to her and made her float.

"You did it! You were floating!" I exclaim. "Just don't panic the next time. Let's try it again, ok?"

"I really don't want to do this. And stop speaking to me as if  I'm a child." She whines.

"Stop whining! Now take a deep breath in. Now I'm going to let go of your hand, but don't worry, I'm right here. Whenever you want me to help you just ask, ok?"

She nodded her head, and took a deep breath as I let go of her hand.

"You see."

She reached her hand out to me, wanting support again. "Ok, now swimming. Lea-"

She cuts me off with her scream.

"What happened?" I ask worriedly.

"Something touched my foot." She says with widened eyes.

I looked down to see a small fish swim around.

"It's just a fish." I laugh.

"Stop laughing! You keep laughing! It's not funny! " She shouts angrily. "If you were afraid of something and I dragged you into it, you would turn back around."

I only smile and continue my lesson.

"So, as I was saying, swimming."