4

"I'm Lucas Kim, the crowned prince's older brother. "

"OOOHH! You know, that makes so much sense now... Yeah you know what, I'm still confused. Well do you know where the exit of this castle is? "

"Yeah why?"

" I got lost in here and I need to get out."

"Hey Lucas, I see you've met my soon to be wife." a voice came from behind of me.

I turned around only to see the prince.

"Oh. she's the chosen one? I'm sorry let me reintroduce myself. Hello I am prince Lucas of Cardonia. First born son of king Nelson and queen Kassandra. Second in line for the throne. It is a pleasure to meet you." he says while bowing.

Wow he's such a gentleman. Couldn't I have been with him rather than this guy. "I see you've met one of my brothers." Kai said.

"Actually she's met Daniel too. "

"Well than she has been introduced to our family so far. Now I need to introduce her to my friends. Tomorrow when you come back from shopping with my mother I will take you to meet my friends. For now, go to sleep since it's late. "

"You don't tell me what to do." I said before walking out the door.

He heald my wrist and started dragging me to god knows where.

We ended up in the dining room heading up the stairs.

He opened the door of the room I was in before, went inside and closed it behind of us. "You better watch your attitude with me because you are getting on my last nerve. "

"Good than my plan is working. "

"If you think getting me mad is getting you out of this marriage, than your wrong. It will only make your life worst. So you better stop that damn attitude of yours, am I clear?" he said through gritted teeth as he held onto my wrists tightly.

"Crystal. "

After he heard my reply he let go of me and left. I sat on my bed and started crying. Why did my life end up like this.

I got up and changed into some pajamas, and went to sleep because I was honestly tired, not because that jerk told me so.

_

I went downstairs and saw some maids putting food onto the table. I decided to help out.

I took one of the plates out of a maids hand. "Let me help you. " I said.

"Oh dear, no need to, this is the last plate I'll put it. "

"No no, I'll do it it isn't a big problem."

"Please dear I've got it. " "No! I'll do it." I said and grabbed the plate to put it on the table.

When I put the plate down, the king and queen came in, followed by prince Kai and his two brothers.

"Oh your awake? How wonderful!" The queen cheered. "Let's eat. " She said as we sat down.

After we finished eating, I went to change so me and the queen can go out.

When I finished I went downstairs and sat down waiting for the queen.

After about 3 minutes the queen finished and we went out. When we got to the mall she dragged me into every single store making me try try on everything.

When we finished shopping I brought the queen to an ice cream parlor.

"What flavor do you want Mrs. Kim?" I asked.