"I'm so tired~" I complained while stretching. I got out of the ballroom and headed towards the kitchen.

I picked up cups of ramen and water bottles again for the prisoners.

I went down and gave each prisoner one. "Hey Chen! " "Your back? Did you miss me? "

"In your dreams. " "So how has it been. " "OK I guess. We got the wedding rings today."

"Your still inviting me right?" "Yeah! " I said giving him a smile. "Do you know when you're getting out of prison?"

"The next month!" "OMG! That's great, it's also very soon. Don't forget about me when you're free! Got it!? "

"Of course." "Hey when is the next time you get to go outside of the cell ? " "Actually, the day after tomorrow ."

"That's perfect. You can see the full wedding than! "

"Yeah, that would be nice. By the way I think you should get going the food is coming in 5 minutes."

"OK see you later, bye! " "bye!" I got out the dungeon quickly before anyone saw me.

Luckily no one was in the kitchen. I ran towards the dining room at the speed of lightning. Bumping into everything.

I was running so fast that I didn't even notice someone standing in my way until I bumped into their back and fell.

I was to tired to even look at who it was. Why did this darn castle have to be so big?!  I still don't know what's on the other 3 floors! Plus all I know is the kitchen,  dungeon,  my room,  and a library, I happened to stumble upon not long ago.

The person I bumped into saw how tired I was and gave me a bottle of water.

I opened it and gulped it down as fast as I could. "Are you OK? "

I finally decided to look at the person who I bumped into. It was no other than Daniel.

"Yeah I'm OK. Thanks for your concern." "What are you doing on the ground? "

Someone else asked.  I looked at the direction of the voice. It was the Kai. "I fell. " I said while rolling my eyes.

"Keep rolling your eyes. If you roll them back enough you might find a brain back there."

"Shut up!" "Excuse me? " I looked at him and said again "I said, shut up! . " I yelled which made him a bit mad.

"That's it! I'm tired of your childish behavior!" he yelled. before charging at me. "aahhhhh! " I ran away quickly. I kept on running and going into any room I see.

In the end I ended up by an indoor pool, and there were no more rooms to run to.

I was about to run back out and find another place to hide when Kai blocked the way.

He started walking forward while I walked back until my foot reached the edge of the pool.

"Tell me, what should I do with you? ? " he asked as he took another step forward and leaned in next to my face. "I-i don't know. "

he leaned in even more. I was about to fall when I heald on to his shirt and we both fell in.

I didn't know how to swim or float so all I was doing was swaying my arms while sinking. I kept trying to meet the surface, but nothing was working.

Kai's pov
I got pulled into the water. I quickly got out and took one of the towels on the table.

I put it on me and started drying myself. I than looked at the pool and was waiting for Rein to get out but she wasn't.

I jumped back in as fast as I can and looked for her I grabbed her waist and pulled her back up above water. She started coughing a lot before she glared at me.

Rein's pov
"I thought I was going to die! "I yelled at him.  "Your being dramatic."  "You think I'm being dramatic?  Your the one who got all mad becasue I told you to shut up. " he was about to say something but the door opened. Both of us looked to the direction of the door.

"Hey Kai, did you see my PlayStation controller? " Daniel asked. Kai looked at his younger brother. "No, ask Lucas." "OK. " he said before leaving.

Daniel 's pov
I got out of the pool room and bumped into someone. "Oh great timing! Lucas have you seen my PlayStation controller? "

"Yeah, it's behind the TV. By the way have you seen my towel? "
"Yeah Kai was using it because he got wet. "
"Wet? "
"Yeah. He fell in the pool. "
"And he used my towel?! "
"Uh... Yes.

Lucas's pov
I stormed towards the pool room and opened the door.

"Kai!  Who said you can use my towel?! "I grabbed his ear and started dragging him out of the pool area. "Ow ow ow. I'm sorry please have mercy on me."

"I've given you enough mercy in my life. You need to be taught a lesson."

Rein's pov
What's up with the royal family?  Their so weird.

Life is weird. Oh well, I better follow them before I get lost. I got up and followed them until I reached the dining room. I headed up to my room took a shower and went to sleep.