Kai's pov

The day went by with us doing more crazy and stupid things.

Of course by the end of the game it was already 8 pm and it was getting late.

Daniel and Rein ended up getting drunk because of their low alcohol tolerance.

I called mother and told her that we were going to sleep over for tonight and we'll head back home tomorrow in the afternoon.

"You PEASENT! Bow down to me! " Rein shouted while grabbing my hair and pulling it. "Oww! Let go of my hair. " I said as I grabbed her hands and plied them off.

"You're so mean! " she whined. "This is all your fault." "Your drunk."

"No I'm completely sober!" "You know who's fault this is?! "

"Who? " "Yours!" "Ha sure. Go rest. "

"No! Do you know who's fault this is?! " "Mine? " "How did you know? Are you psychic???" she asked amazed.

"Mom! I want ice cream! " Daniel screamed. "Yeah me too! " Rein chimed in.

"No! It's to late for that! " I tried calming them down. "ICECREAM! " they both yelled.

"I scream! " "You scream! " "We all scream for.. For.. What do we scream for? " Rein asked

"Chocolate? " Daniel suggested. "yeah! "

"We all scream for chocolate. Haha" Rein laughed before she passed out.

I quickly caught her before she fell on the ground. "God your such a trouble maker."

I picked her up and carried her to one of the rooms. I carefully placed her on the bed, and was about to leave when she pulled me towards her face.

"Kiss me. " "WHAT?! " "I said kiss me!! Isn't that what a husband does to his wife?"

"Yeah, but I'm not going to take advantage of you when your drunk. "

"Your so mean! You don't even like me! Why did you choose me? Why was it me? Do you even want to know me?! " she asked with her teary eyes.

"I-I don't know, go to sleep." "Can you stay by me? " "Why? " "I'm afraid of the dark. "

"Come on, your not a child." "Please? Just for today. " I looked into her eyes before hesitantly agreeing. "Fine, but only until you fall asleep."

I tucked her into bed and as soon as I put the blanket over her, she fell asleep.

What do I do with you? I asked myself while playing with the tips of her hair. I went towards the door.

"Goodnight." I said before closing the door and leaving.

Rein's pov

I woke up in an unfamiliar room. I got up to go out when my head started pounding. "Ow my head. "

"Hey are you awake? " someone asked. I looked up to see prince Lucas. "yeah. "

"There is some hangover soup for you downstairs." "OK thanks I'm coming." I got up and went downstairs.

I sat down at the kitchen counter and began eating the soup.

"This is so good~" I said while savoring the taste. After I finished the bowl, I got up and went to the living room.

"Are you done with the soup? " Kai asked. "Yeah. "

"Well than Let's go, we have a tight schedule today. But first we need to go get the rings."

We started getting ready to leave and say goodbye to all of his friends. Then we left.

_at the ring place

"Pick a ring. " Kai said. I started looking at all the different types of rings.

There were some gold and some silver. Some with rubies and some with emeralds.

Some big and some small. I started looking at the silver rings. One pair caught my eyes.

"This one. " I said. Pointing at to simple silver rings.

"How much does this cost?" "That would be $1,700. Would you like anything engraved in it? "

Kai looked at me. "What? "

"Do you want anything engraved in it? " "No, it's fine." "That would be all. "

_at the castle

"Oh you guys are back already. Well great timing because it's now time for training."

"What training?" "You have to train for your wedding. " "You need training for that? "

"Yes. " Kai said while dragging me into the ballroom with his mother leading upfront.

"First of all, is walking down the isle. " Kassandra said leading me to the far end of the room.

"Now walk towards Kai."

I did as she said. 

"No, no. Walk slowly."

I began walking slower towards him.
She looked at me and sighed.

"We have a lot of work to do. OK honey,   walk a bit faster but not to fast. "

I did as she said and smiled a little when she gave me a satisfied smile.

"Perfect, but...  You need to smile more. You have a charming smile dear, show it off. "

I snorted a little. How am I supposed to be happy when my life is about to be handed to someone I don't know?  Someone who literally put me in a cell two days ago. But rather than showing my feelings, I hid them and put the most convincing smile on as I reached Kai.

"Good.  Now time for dancing."

"You see now your talking, What type? Hip Hop, pop-" "Ballroom dancing." she cut in.

I just want to sleep. "First of all your posture. You must hold Kai's hand with your left hand, and place your right hand slightly on his shoulder."

I did what she told me. Kai also held my hand and put the other one on my back.

I kept my distance though, because it was awkward. "Get closer." He took a step forward. "Closer. "

I took another step.  "Even closer. " she said and pushed me into him making our chests touch.

"Now begin, and follow his foot steps. "
Once she began the music, Kai began moving.

I tried following his steps, while looking down. "Look into each other's eyes!"

I lifted my head towards him but avoided eye contact. I kept fumbling around, because I didn't know what we were doing,  but when I finally figured out the pattern I followed along well.

All was going good until my neck started hurting from looking up for so long. Instead of looking at his face I rested my head on his chest and followed the beat.