"Is it too late to get off the ride?" I asked, feeling more anxious as the ride slowly crept up the railing.

"I think so. " Kai laughed.

"Why did we have to go on this ride out of all rides? Couldn't we go on the Ferris wheel? I shouldn't of come. WAIT! What if there is a malfunction in the ride, what if the seatbelt isn't buckled properly? What if I fall?!" I started panicking.

I looked down at the seatbelt and made sure to tighten it as tight as possible, but that still didn't stop my state of panic.

"Nothing is going to happen. Just relax a little. The last thing I need is for you to have an asthma attack." he reassured, taking my cold hands into his warm ones.

At first it calmed me down, that is until we dropped form 100ft above the ground. I started screaming at the top of my lungs. His grip tightened on my hand, and I could swear I heard laughter. I wasn't sure though because I was to busy screaming to care right now.

The ride got faster as it went through a lot of loops, my screams getting louder at each one. It didn't help that I had decided to let my hair loose today. The ride finally finished.

"I didn't expect you to be that scared. " Kai laughed patting down my hair with his hands, at least he was doing that first, but than he just started messing it up.

"Hey, stop that, your not the one that's going to be combing through the knots."

I swatted his hands away from me, and fixed my hair, before glaring at him. He only laughed putting his hands in his pants pocket. We all talked and laughed and went to more rides. We also teased each other, well more like they teased me for screaming so much, but by the end of the day we had a good time.

I couldn't believe it myself when I said I had fun with the two princes and their friends. It was a... good day. I think we all had fun. Even the prince. That was a big shocker. I actually think this was the first time I saw him smile genuinely. A real smile that he didn't have to place on because there were cameras everywhere. It made him seem, what's the word... more friendly. More approachable. At first I wanted to come just to spite him, but I am glad that we had fun by the end of the day.

Although he seemed kind today, I was sure his mood would change by tomorrow. I couldn't befriend him just yet. He was still a foreigner who basically took me away from my family.

That thought brought my mood down. It reminded me that I still hated Kai for what he's like.

By the time we reached the castle I went straight to the room, skipping dinner.

___

Kai's pov

We had a good day. I hadn't had as much fun since I was 15.

When we reached home, Rein went upstairs. She looked... angry?

"What happened to Rein? " Mother asked, seeing her mood too.

"I don't know. She seemed happy when we were at the park. " I answerd unbuttoning the first two buttons of my shirt to let some air in.

"Well let's eat. "

We all gathered around for dinner and began eating. Daniel was telling Lucas about the game, while mother was scolding him to stay quiet.

I was too busy thinking about how Rein looked when we got off of the ride. She looked so small and mad. I didn't realize I had laughed out loud until I saw my family looking at me with shocked expressions. Only than did I realize that I was thinking about her, and I shocked myself.

"Mind telling us what your laughing about?" father asked, his expression unchanged from before.

"Uh, nothing. I'm done. "

I  put my utensils down and left the dining room. I went to my office on the third floor to make a call about some issues that were happening. Once I settled everything I hung up and went to my room.

Huh, she isn't here?

I was unbuckling my belt while going to the closet when I saw something in my peripheral vision. I turned around to see Rein sleeping on the floor.

I let out a small laugh shaking my head in disappointment as I went by her. As if I'd let her actually sleep on the ground. My mother taught me better than that.

I picked her up and gently placed her in the bed. Once I got changed, I went to sleep on the other side of the bed.

__
Rein's pov
I felt something soft under me.  My head was laying on something hard and I felt like there was pressure on my waist.  I slowly fluttered my eyes open but, all I saw was white.

When I tried to move I realized what happened. I screamed at the top of my lungs before kicking the prince off of the bed.

I can't believe it!  Urrghh,  I was hugging him! And he was hugging me back! 

"What the hell was that for?!" he asked glaring at me while he held onto his head that hit the ground pretty hard.

  "How dare you!  I slept on the ground for a reason!  I don't want to sleep next to you!  " I yelled out, embarassed.

His eyes showed a certain emotion,  before they became stone cold. He was about to say something when the door burst open with two guards bearing their weapons towards me ready to attack.

I got scared and screamed again.

  "Put your weapons down! " Kai demanded them. 

The guards quickly obeyed. My heart was beating fast but started to calm down seeing there was no threat.  We heard more stomping and the king followed by the queen came in alerted.

"Did something happen? " king Nelson  asked worried.

Kai rubbed his face in anger, embarrassment, and annoyance. I myself was embarrassed with the whole situation.

I didn't expect everyone to barge into the room from a simple scream.

"It was a false alarm. " Kai announced.

Everyone let out a breath of relief and  left the room. Kai than turned to me and glared.  If looks could kill,  I'd be dead by now.

  "We need to talk. "