- Forty-four: The commanders' date -

WATCH DOLITTLE. I love the song Original. Enjoy!

Once again, thank you everyone for the number of reads, votes and comments.

—————

"Aren't you romantic?"

Luke shrugged as he pulled his wife to the picnic he had prepared for her. It was up on the hill where it oversaw Camp Half-Blood and to kick it off, it was evening. The orange and pink sky looked over them and made the son of Hermes' hair sparkle. In Bianca's opinion, this was perfect.

Simple yet charming.

"Well, only the best for my lady," he said and kissed the back of her hand. She giggled and pecked his cheek.

"Let's see if your lady is satisfied," she said and looked through the basket.

"No way...," she said and pulled out a box full of pink shaped cookies. In other words, macaroons.

Luke smirked and leaned back slightly. "Is my lady happy?" He teased lightly.

She smiled widely and kissed him on the lips. A dazed look washed over Luke as she pulled away. "Oh, your lady is very happy," she said and started opening the box and eating them happily.

They talked and enjoyed each other's embrace happily. "Do you think Percy's hiding something?" Bianca asked as she played with Luke's hair.

He looked up at her from her lap and answered, "I do, but he'll tell us when he feels like it."

Bianca nodded her head and asked another question. "Can we have kids when this war is over?"

Luke froze before sitting up and glancing at her. Bianca watched his reaction as she let him sink in. "You want kids?" He asked intrigued. She nodded her head and was a little nervous as she asked again, "Do you not want them?"

Luke chuckled and kissed her softly. "I do. I'd like to see a tiny me running around and teaching him his first sword lesson," he said grinning.

Bianca shook her head in disbelief but a relieved smile was present on her face. "I'd like to teach a tiny me how to beat her father's ass when she grows up," she said with pride in her voice.

Luke made an offended face whilst gasping. "She wouldn't. There is only one woman in the entire universe who can beat me," he said dramatically.

"And who may she be?"

Luke smirked before leaning in to meet Bianca's face.

"You."

Bianca smirked too as she replied, "Well, get ready to be beaten by a possible future daughter."

Luke grinned and kissed her again. "I look forward to that." They leaned against each other and watched the stars in the sky blink in and out of existence.

—————

Two days after Chaos and Percy came back, the Elite team was finally ready to tell them who the spy is. Luke inhaled sharply as he stood outside the door. Bianca stood beside him holding his hand comfortingly.