Chapter 33: The Opposite of Chill Vibes

I stand by what the chapter's name is, there are little chill vibes in this chapter. It's fluff, shock, fear, and even more fluff. I hope you guys like it, more notes at the end.

-------------------------------------------------------

No One's POV:

The Nightmare Before Christmas was as musically and strange as ever. Lilo was bouncing at each song, mouthing along even if she didn't actually sing them. Her favorite seemed to be Sally's Song, since it was the one that actually made her jump into Arthur's lap with a muffled squeal and she clutched onto his shirt for the whole song, staring at the screen in awe.

Arthur found that completely adorable. As did Alfred.

After the movie ended and they left the theater, Arthur noticed they still had a few hours before curfew. He signed it to Lilo, who was still bouncing with excitement. She rarely left the school and now she had what was practically a whole afternoon left to explore her new and exciting surroundings!

Lilo rapidly signed to him about wanting ice cream and going to a park and playing with other kids and-and-and-and...

Arthur grabbed her hands to stop her from ranting. He blew his bangs out of his face and chuckled, looking over at Alfred, who seemed dizzy.

"I cannot read that fast." Alfred groaned.

Arthur took out his phone as he lifted Lilo and texted him.

'Lilo wants to go to the park and get ice cream. We still have a few hours before curfew. :)'

"Awe, you used an emoji!"

'Shut up <.<'

Alfred chuckled and looked down at Lilo. "So, you wanna go to the park, huh?"

Lilo nodded, looking at the alpha with wide eyes. They were a small pack, and Alfred was technically their pack leader at the moment, so his decisions were 'law'. Not that that was how it was these days. Traditions have changed to fit the times more. But it was well known that young alphas look up to their parental alpha for guidance and take everything they say seriously...unless it had to do with competing for their parental omega's attention.

"Do you want to go to the park, Artie?" Alfred smiled, looking at his boyfriend.

Arthur nodded, taking Lilo's hand.

"To the park!"

-------------------------------------------------------

No One's POV:

"Are you sure we should do this?" The alpha asked quietly. His boss nodded, a wicked smile spreading across the omega's lips.

"We can tear him down before he even begins his reign." The omega chuckled darkly.

The alpha bit his lip. "But he's just-"

"Just what?" The omega snapped. The alpha swallowed thickly.

"A child..."

Thoughts of his own children bounced in his head. How could he ruin the life of one not much older than his own?

"He's an adult and will need to face the adult world soon enough. We will just jumpstart his descent." The omega fiddled with her nails, picking the dirt out from under them. "I want it on my desk by Friday. If not, you're fired."

The alpha nodded, eyes downcast. "Yes, Ma'am."

"Oh, and John?"

"Yes, Ma'am?"