Chapter 7: This is Gonna Be a Long Week

Okay before this starts, quick message: I cannot for the life of me write good smut or anything related to it. It's not that it makes me uncomfortable or stuff, I just am not good at it...at all. I'll try to write it good on here though ^.^! Also no this part doesn't have body-body smexy smut, it's just Arthur in heat (toys), too early for anything else! God I'm a mushy mess writing this T^T

This is the original version. Fanfic.net version was modified to fit the rules of the website.

Wattpad, you're doing great sweetie. ^.^

---

Author's POV:

Poor Arthur's heat started two days after Alfred and the rest came over. He was in his specially prepared nest room and already in his nest, whining and panting at how hot he was.

"Ngh...ah" He panted, his pjs feeling too hot. He wiggled out of his pajama pants and took of his shirt. He whined more, his regular and heat-filled scents filling his sound-proof and scent-proof room.

He needs an Alpha. He wanted an alpha with him right now.

A flash of Alfred's face came to mind but he quickly shook his head. No, no way. He just met the guy! There's no way he will fantasize about him in his heat!

'But he's everything you ever wanted in one!' A hornier side of him said. 'Look at him: the dark blond hair, the dazzling ocean blue eyes, the delicious, fuckable body! You saw those muscles through his shirt the second day! He's gotta be really fucking strong!'

Arthur groaned, feeling like he was reaching his limit. He pulled off his sticky underwear and slowly stroked himself, imagining an alpha above him, and this was his hand stroking him.

'C'mon Arthur,' he'd growl into his ear and nip it. 'show me what you want.'

Arthur whined and pumped himself with one hand, looking around his nest for the toy that imitated an Alpha's knot.

'Artie~' He sang sweetly in his ear, and the hand left his dick and went to his left nipple. The fingers rolled and pinched the rosy bud, making Arthur moan and arch his back a bit, wanting to feel the warm chest of an alpha there.

Agonizingly slow, he got on his knees and lifted his ass in the air and began stretching himself with one finger, imagining it to be his alpha. His natural self-lubricant made it easy. When he thought he was ready, he added a second finger and pumped.

'You're taking them in so good Arthur.' The voice whispered. He could feel the warm breath on his ear and shivered.

"Ngh" He whimpered as a third finger entered and pumped. He arched his back and moaned when his sweet spot was stroked.

'Think I can fit?' The voice cooed, and the fingers were removed. Arthur reached for the toy and teasingly pushed the head against the sensitive ring of skin.

'Alfred!' He didn't even have time to register what name he was thinking about before he removed the toy, imagining the alpha growl.

'Loudly Artie.' He whispered and rutted against him, not even letting the tip touch his quivering hole.

"A-Ah." Arthur moaned louder. He rutted again.

'Louder.'

'Put it in and maybe I-'

He was fully pushing it in. He let out a loud scream, the toy immediately hitting his sweet spot and started with a steady pace, getting stroked along with the pace. It became more erratic as he pumped and thrusted the toy faster. When he reached his climax, Arthur screamed and pushed the button to inflate the toy's knot, his legs too shaky to hold himself up anymore, and without the support of an alpha holding him up, he fell onto the nest. Breathing heavily, Arthur pulled a blanket over himself-which thankfully wasn't soiled-and nuzzled his face into one of the pillows, feeling tired from his climax. He imagined the Alpha wrap his arms around Arthur and pull him close as he knotted and cuddled with him. Yeah, that was a nice dream.

---

Alfred sighed, bored out of his mind. The rest of his friends got to hang out with their buddies and he didn't because of a stupid heat. Well, he knew they were natural but why couldn't it have come later?! Alfred was going to sneak Arthur out of the place and go somewhere!

"Why do they last a week anyway? Why not a day? Three hours? Why does it have to be so long?" He grumbled as he did his homework. Practice was cancelled due to the rain and he was really excited to go see Arthur earlier, until Matt reminded him that he couldn't go.

"Stupid heats. He probably has an alpha with him...wait. Antonio told me the whole reason why they hide scents. Does that mean he's alone?"

Alfred dropped his pencil and leaned back against the chair, thinking about the possibility. Arthur, in his nest, all alone. Poor guy must be suffering! A hero like Alfred could save him!

Wait wait wait, no. He can't just show up and fuck Arthur! That goes against his moral codes!...But is it really when he's saving him from loneliness?

No, nope, he isn't getting hard at the thought of Arthur being in heat. He just met the dude! Granted, he was cute with his pretty, big green eyes and the light freckles that sprinkled his face and those pouty lips that would look great wrapped around his-

"NO! STOP! YOU NEED MOON GODDESS ALFRED!" He yelled and smacked himself. It was too late.

He already imagined being in that nest room, hungrily kissing those pouty lips and running his hands up and down that pale body, stopping to tease his pink buds every once in a while and hear him moan. Maybe he'll say his name, and it'll be in a cute accent. They'll be naked of course, and Alfred would flip him over and kiss his neck, going in in in and stopping fully sheathed so he can adjust because Arthur has virgin written all over him and toys are never as big as an alpha really is so he'd just stay like that until Arthur was ready and then he'd start, going nice and slow but he'd go faster and make Arthur scream every time he hit his sweet spot and of course Arthur needs relief too so he'd jerk him off at the same time as he thrusted and Arthur will scream as he came and Alfred would feel his clench around his dick and-FUCKING SHIT!

Alfred glared at his pants, which were too tight for his liking and getting very uncomfortable. Damn, just when it was getting to the good part. He sighed and got up from his desk, leaving the forgotten homework to take a shower. Luckily, each dorm had one to itself so he grabbed his towel and walked in, stripping out of his clothes. He turned on the water to a warmish-almost hot heat and jumped in, his dick still hard. Taking in a breath, he leaned against the wall and grabbed onto his dick with one hand, the other clutching his cowlick and pulling at it. He groaned as he thought back to his daydream, and imagined Arthur's face, red and full of pleasure, his tongue sticking out and saliva dripping down his chin as he moaned and Alfred jerked a bit into his hand, which started pumping faster. When he reached his limit, he imagined thrusting into Arthur a final time, making him scream in pleasure. He ejaculated into the tub and stayed leaning against the wall his knees feeling shaky.

"You are sick Alfred F. Jones...but damn if I regret it." He smiled.

---

Arthur opened his eyes and yawned, sitting up in his nest. He wasn't feeling the heat yet so he decided to grab a snack and use the bathroom. The whole dorm was scent-proof so he didn't worry about an alpha smelling him and trying to get to him. He grabbed an apple from his mini-fridge and ate it, pulling on a shirt too big for him that Dylan bought for him a few months ago. It had no scent other than his so it didn't do anything for him but kept him from feeling totally naked.

When he finished his apple, Arthur walked into his bathroom and did his business, not even bothering to shower when he was just going to dirty himself again in a few minutes. He walked back out and towards his nest, feeling the heat begin to pool in his lower stomach.

He laid down and waited until it took over, looking at the empty side of his nest where an alpha would be. His alpha. He sighed and reached for a vibrator.

'This is going to be a long week.'

---

First NSFW thingy! I have no real idea how good it was. I had to get help from a friend. This chapter was kinda short T~T.

The 'Moon Goddess' thing is basically their religion, so it's like Christianity or Judaism but not!

Thanks for reading!