Chapter 6: Chocolates and Movies

Author's POV:

Alfred smiled at Arthur and hugged him. Arthur didn't mind the hug. He gets them from his friends a lot, and Alfred was a friend. Nothing wrong with a simple hug. Nothing. Not at all. Just a hug. Yup. Not like he smelled good or anything. No he smelled, he smelled...like grass in the summer fields. Did he wear cologne? It smelled like he did.

'Arthur you've been hugging too long let go.' He thought quickly and dropped his arms from around Alfred's mid-section.

Alfred frowned a bit but let go. He started smiling at Arthur again and the two stared at each other, not sure what to do.

"Do you have your sticky-notes?" Alfred asked.

Arthur nodded and grabbed his backpack, digging through it and getting out his pack of notes. He grabbed a green pen gifted to him by Michelle a while back, looking up at Alfred who took out a blue pen. He thought back to yesterday and chuckled. He and Alfred were using the same pens as the day before.

Once again, the two sat on Arthur's bed and started talking to each other.

'How was your day today ;D? Better now that I'm here?'

'My day was fine thank you. It's been a good day all day, you didn't affect it.'

'ARTIE! D: I thought we were friends now!'

Arthur chuckled and looked up at Alfred, who was pouting.

'You pout a lot don't you?'

'Shut up.'

'I didn't say anything ;)'

'You used an emoji!'

'Yes and?'

'You rarely use them'

'I don't particularly like them'

'Why not?'

'Why use an emojicon when you have a face instead? I see no point.'

'You can't see someone's face when they're texting you on their phone either.'

Arthur stared at the note and nodded slowly, looking up at Alfred for a split second before looking back down.

'Do you have a phone?'

'Duh! You?'

'Yes'

'Dude give me your #!'

'Wait a tick and I'll give it.'

Arthur grabbed his phone from his back pocket. He unlocked it-being sure that Alfred didn't see his password-and held it out for Alfred so he could put his number in. Alfred smiled and wrote it in, then started texting himself. Arthur looked over at what he sent and blushed.

"Hey it's Arthur"

"You're so handsome"

"So cute"

";* ;* ;*"

Arthur ripped his phone out of Alfred's hands and sent him a text before locking it again.

Alfred took out his phone and looked at the text.

"Fuck you"

"Gee Artie, we just met. At least take me to dinner first." Alfred winked at Arthur, who rolled his eyes plucked the box of chocolates from the desk. He put it back on his lap and started reading the ingredients.