I HATE THIS PLACE

A/n: soooo, I really hate these first few chapters. I was just starting off and I was a literal idiot. And these make me cringe. I HATE MYSELF, for making them the way I did. I'm not gonna change them tho bc I'm too lazy. It gets better after the 6th or 7th chapter I think I forgot what those ones were abt. So if it doesn't get better just wait and again I'm sorry. Also the "I love you" chapter is disgusting sorry you have to read it. That's all love y'all. <3 ~

(This is What I picture Madelyn to look like or you can picture her anyway you want!) ^^^

(And I know that's sig, she's just so pretty I had to use her!!!!)

I have to keep running! They're going to find me, and punish me.

My legs hurt so much, I just need to see one person and get help. KEEP ON RUNNING...

A CAR!!!

WAIT...!!!!

NO! NO! IT CANT BE THEM HOW DID THEY FIND ME?!

"GET OFF ME! I WANNA GO HOME!"

"You really broke the rules this time, YOU BITCH!" ....... shouted at me.

Well you're probably wondering how I got here? Aren't you.

Well first off my names Madelyn, my mom died while she was giving birth to me...it was a really really hard for my dad. Even though he was hurting he is still the best dad in the world.

I also have an older sister, my dad cherishes us because we're the last pieces of my mom left. I'm also a YouTuber, and an instagram model.
I have 2.4 million on YouTube, and 900k on instagram.

Ok now how I got here....

"Hey dad, I'm gonna go for a walk to clear my head. Okay?"

"Ok sweetie." He smiled at me.

I exit the house.

I just needed to clear my head with school and all, thank god I'm almost finished with it.

I see 4 or 5 teenage boys sitting on a curb, but I don't think anything of it.

I should head back home.

I wonder what my dad made for dinner, I hope it's pizza.

I'm in the mood for music, I take my phone and air pods out and put them in.

(If I never put my headphones in I probably wouldn't be in this position.)

(It's you by: Ali Gatie)

"It's you, it's always youuuuu if I'm ever gonna fall in love i know it's gonna be youuuu!!! It's youuu it's always youuuu, met a lot of people but nobody feels like youuuu!!! So please don't break my heart, don't tear me apart I know how it's start trust me I've been broken-"

before the line could finish I felt a pair of strong but gentle arms grab me from behind, and put a cloth over my mouth.

White dots started to fill my vision...then everything went black.

Ugh my head where am I?
I tried lifting my arms and moving my feet but they wouldn't budge. I guess I'm tied to something. This isn't good! Then I heard voices.

"She's probably so scared in there. " I heard one male voice say.

"I'll go in." Another one butted in.

"No, Jaden you're rough ;you're not a people person."

"Well I don't nominate Jaden."

"Anthony go head, your the best with talking and being calm."

What the hell is happening?!

No I have to get out! My dad and sister are probably looking everywhere for me! I started to rock the chair, but I couldn't get my legs or hands free.

"Somebody! HELP! Please! I-i don't want to be here!!!" I cried out.

"Shit she's up!" One boy tried to whisper but it came out as a whisper yell.

"Go now Anthony!"

Footsteps started to approach the dark room I was in.

On no somebody's getting closer! Tears started to weld up in my eyes.

The door opened.

There was a boy around my age, he had floofy brown hair, blue eyes, and he was around 6ft maybe taller. Cute ngl but he's my kidnapper.

He looks like one of the boys I saw sitting on the curb.

"Hi, I'm Anthony." He said trying to be as nice as possible.

"P-Please let me go!"

Well he's smiling, it's a nice smile but no he's probably really rude.

"I'm not gonna hurt you, nobody is, I promise."

He wiped the tears off my cheeks. I shivered against his touch.

"Why am I here Anthony?" I questioned

"Well, me and my friends took a liking to you so we took you..."

"WHAT?!!" I screamed at him.

"YOU DON'T JUST KIDNAP SOMEONE CAUSE YOU TAKE A FUCKING LIKING TO THEM ASSHOLE!!! DID YOUR MOM EVER TEACH YOU MANNERS!!"

His face went cold, then he put on a smile again.

At this point the tears were just like a waterfall.

"Well, I don't know what to say except I'm sorry..." then he left the room.

"A-Anthony wait please I'm sorry! Don't leave me!! ANTHONY!" He didn't come back.

Man I HATE THIS PLACE.

POV: ANTHONY

I may have gotten a little mad at her, I know she was just kidnapped but she didn't have to yell.

At least we know her name, it said it on her drivers license. Well I should probably go down stairs now and tell the boys.

As soon as I got down there I was stormed with questions.

"Why was she screaming?"

"Is she okay? How's she taking it?"

"Does she want to meet us?"

"GUYS! CALM DOWN!" I shouted at them

"You guys won't be able to meet her until I say so, if you do all hell will break loose."

"Come on man!" Josh screamed.

"This isn't fair!" Jaden scuffed.

"You guys will listen to what I say." God they're so annoying.

I have to tell Madelyn she will have to meet them.

Eeeekkkk my first story EVER!!!!

I like it so far and I hope you guys do to!

Leave some suggestions in the comments or just comment something. Make sure to also vote if you like the story.

Also it's a little bit of a cliffhanger, sorry about that lmaooo😂

Welp come back next chapter!!!

Word count: 1044

To be continued....