Chapter 43: All Love

Start from the beginning

She turned around slowly, tears pouring down her cheeks. Her mouth opened and closed several times.

"I love you. So so much. I want to spend my life with you. Aria Grey, will you make me the happiest man on the fucking planet and marry me?" I asked and her hands went up to her mouth. And then she bolted.

It took me a couple seconds to fully understand what just happened. I sat there in defeat for several minutes. My mind blanked and I almost robotically packed up the photos, the ring, the balloon and put it in the car. Then I went back to the spot and wept. Tears streamed down my face.

She left me. Just like that. My heart was pounding. My heart hurt. But my mind was white. Plain canvas.

I didn't feel the rain. I didn't feel the pain. Oh great now I'm Dr. Suess.

"Ok I can't see you get sick" someone said I barely remembered being dragged to a cave.

Someone lit up a torch and then I realised.

Aria. My heart throbbed.

"How...how could you?" I said brokenly.

"I'm not good enough for you" she whispered.

"There's another reason" I said coldly.

"I can't give you what you want!"

"I want you! I love you!"

"Harry! I can't have children! That's what you want! A kid! I can't give you that! I'm not good enough!" She dinner and I froze.

"You can't have...what?"

"Children, Harry! I have a complication in my uterus, I can't have children. Marry someone who can give you that" she cried. Begged.

"No" I whispered and clutched her face in my hands.

"I love you. I only want to raise kids with you. We can adopt" she shook her head.

"It's not the same!"

"Why? Because Its not your blood? Being a parent is raising and making your child a good person, whether it is yours or someone else's. I love you. Just because you can't have children doesn't mean I love you any less" I kissed her passionately and desperately.

"I'm sorry" she croaked.

"Don't be" I kissed her again.

I got on one knee again and she laughed.

"Sappy speech, loveyness, cringey promises" i blabbered and she laughed hard.

"Yes!" She said and I squealed, kissing her. Resting my forehead against hers, our eyes were trained on each other as I slid the ring on her. She chuckled and lifted her head to look at it. It was a crown. Because she was my princess.

"Let's get your sexy ass home before we both freeze to death" I winked and she laughed

"That the only reason?" A mischievous grin lit up her face.

"Hmmm it is if you want it to be" I bit my lip and twirled a piece of her hair.

"Oh shut up. Hermione's wedding is this weekend."

"I know, we've all grown up too fast"

"It's upsetting. Their daughter is keeping them up all night"

"I know but Draco spoils her to no end. He loves her so much it's adorable. Hermione sent me a pic of them snuggled together on the couch. She looks so small in his arms. She's only a week old"

"Awww Harry you jelly?"

"We will have our own soon"

"Mmhm. Soon" she kissed me softly.

"Have they chosen a name?"

"Not yet"

I already have some in mind.