"I'm gonna kill him."

"Too late, hun. WAIT! Will that make me double dead? Then where am I supposed to go, to DOUBLE HELL? Hah, you're stuck with me, bitch. Get used to it!" Denki scoffed as Todoroki sat on his seat cursing in Spanish.

Que everyone getting an existential crisis at the same time.

"Listen, who cares if some jack-offs getting hurt. Most of them are freaks." Denki said as he looked at his reflection.

"Look around, they're a bunch of fucking Harley Quinn babies around here."

"You're one to talk."

"Hey!!"

"Hey! This body is flawless! Everyone wants some of me, and I got the creepy fan letters to prove it." Denki posed as he picked something from his chest fluff, which was something that should NEVER BE DESCRIBED.

"Ewwwww.....you call that evidence?" Hagakure shrieked as she clinged to Ojiro who was pale.

"Dude, it looks like the dude puked it out." Sero commented as Denki's eye twitched in disgust.

"That was really uncool, Denki." Izuku finally spoke as he placed his hand on Todoroki's shoulder.

"Uncool? After that trainwreck, there is no way ANYONE is going to the hotel. All thanks to YOU and YOUR SELFISH BULLSHIT!" Todoroki scolded as he pointed at Denki.

"Does that mean I don't get a free room anymore?" Todoroki gave a look that screamed 'DUH?' At Denki.

"Duh?"

"Well shucks." Denki snapped his fingers as the limo came to a stop in front of the hotel.

"Look, we don't know if it's over yet." Izuku said as he removed his blazer and looked to Shouto.

"Try to relax Shouto, everything'll be fine." Izuku smiled as Shouto got infected by Izuku's infectious smile. (Honestly, it is.)

"Izuku's always postive about this, I'm actually suprised."

As they entered the deserted hotel Shouto leaned into one of the sofas, holding his head in a migraine.

Denki bent over to a small fridge that only had ice pops. "Hey, you should get some more food for you know, the waywards soul you got in here!" Denki joked as Izuku looked down on the floor.

"Your jokes are good and all, but now's not the mood." Kirishima said as Denki siged.

Izuku looked over at the glass door with mosaics of apples and walked out. He picked up his phone and contacted Inko.

"Hey Mom, I know I keep calling and you must be very busy. But, the interview didn't go so well and, I don't know if I could make a difference." Izuku said as he leaned on the door and slid down onto the ground with a sad look on his face, tears threatening to drop at any moment.

"No baby, you can make a difference." Inko whispered as tears formed in her eyes. Toshinori patted the back of the woman as she muttered about how Izuku was always the biggest change of eveything.

"I think, Dad was right about me." Izuku' head dropped as tears flew down, but was quickly wiped away.

"Wait, what does he mean?" Momo asked as Joshi pointed to Lara.

"Izuku's dad, who I will not reveal yet, calls Izuku a failure." Lara bluntly said as everyone almost wanted to cry.

"A failure? Why?! HE LITERALLY WASN'T THERE TO SEE HOW IZUKU FOUGHT A FUCKING BITCH!" Todoroki exclaimed as he gestured to the screen.