E I G H T Y - O N E

Start from the beginning

They all groaned in pain as they felt the Hollow leaving their body before they watched in amazement as the blue circle of light floated above them.

The witches appraoched the circle as the kids scattered towards Klaus who was waiting for them. They watched as they all held their hands towards the circle before shoving it downward creating a minor earthquake as the magic of the Hollow broke through the earths layers down to the mystical cage they had repaired.

Once they were certain it was done, Vincent sealed it with each of their blood to make it impossible for someone to open it. And with that, the Hollow was gone.

Vincent looked at them happily, "We did it. The Hollow is gone." He said near tears as he hugged freya.

Mia hugged Davina, the two had reconciled over the Mikaelson split and had helped her in a few instances that made Davina trust her again.

"We did it." Mia said in relief before running towards her family who were already waiting for her. Mia wrapped her arms around the three kids and Klaus.

"We're finally going to get the end we deserve." Mia whispered as Klaus kissed her.

"You more than anything." He said as Carter groaned, "Gross!"

Hope looked up towards Mia, "Thank you." She whispered. Mia placed her hands on her cheeks before kissing her forehead. "I would do anything for the three of you." She said before shooting them away.

"Go get your dresses." Mia said to the girls who squealed and ran off with Freya and Davina leaving Carter.

"Now what do I do?" He asked confused as his dad wrapped his arm around him. "We are going to go get your mothers present." He whispered into his ear and misspoke to the witches.

"What is it?" Carter asked excited.

"You'll see."

That day was Wednesday. Now it's Thursday and everything is going perfectly. Rebekah has shown Mia everything that was being done in the venue she chose and Mia practically kissed Rebekah in happiness as everything she had done was what she wanted.

An outdoor wedding with the people she loved, family and friends.

Rebekah had sent invitations out to Msyotic Galls before setting them up in a nice hotel only minutes away from the compound. They were Mia's gift from Rebekah.

Klaus and Carter had been suspiciously absent as they searched for her gift while the girls enjoyed the spa day.

On Friday, Mia was pacing around the compound scared. "What if we aren't meant to be?!"

Rebekah threw a pillow at her, "That's the most ridiculous thing I've heard come out of your mouth. You and my brother are endgame!" Rebekah said easing her nerves.

"Of course we are, we're Mia and Klaus. Klaus and Mia," She said taking a deep breathe as she looked at the beautiful dress Rebekah had flown in from Europe by her favorite designer. They spared no expenses.

"Let's go over the schedule once more, your wedding will be at this time," Rebekah said showing her the schedule. "then after all the crying and pictures, the party will comencé." Rebekah said making sure not to give to much details.

"Ugh." Mia shoved her face into a pillow, "This is happening. I'm finally going to be married to the man I love."

Bella and Hope walked in with their dresses fully fitted. "Mom how do we look?" Bella asked as she spun around. Mia gasped, "You two look beautiful!" She said.

Hope blushed, "Thanks." She mumbled as she fixed the dress a little. Mia stared at her for a second before making her way over to her and hugging her.