Untouchable-Kaito Momota x Reader

Начните с самого начала

You pulled your hood even closer to your face as you hurried along to your classroom. You checked the doors until you got to the correct room and entered. As you looked around, your eyes settled on a particular boy with H/C hair and E/C eyes in the corner of the room. He had his cheek resting on his palm as he looked out the window. He was wearing a purple jacket that hung off one shoulder, and his hair was in a kind of spiky style. You couldn't help but stare at him. He was really attractive. The boy turned his head and locked eyes with you. You blushed as he caught you staring, and he smirked at you. He gave you a wink before looking back out the window. You pulled your hood further over your head as you went to look for a seat.

You were stopped by a hand on your wrist. You flinched, and looked up to see it was Kokichi. He was grinning at you. "Hey!" He exclaimed excitedly. "Who whoulda guessed we'd be in the same class!?"

You gave the boy a small smile. "Oh, hi, Kokichi." You greeted him.

"You just haaaaaave to sit next to me!" The green haired boy insisted, pulling you towards his seat.

You tried to pull your arm out of his grasp. "Please, let go of my wrist." You asked the boy quietly. He ignored you and continued to pull you along, until suddenly he was ripped away from you, the boy letting out a surprised yelp.

"Didn't ya hear the girl, Kokichi? She asked you to let her go." You looked up at the new voice, and noticed it was the boy from the corner. He was currently holding the Ultimate Supreme Leader by the back of the shirt, and the shorter boy was pouting.

"I just wanted my new friend to sit by me." He whined.

The man in purple rolled his eyes and let Kokichi go, causing the boy to stumble a bit before he caught his footing. "Well she obviously doesn't wanna." Kokichi let out a 'hmph' and sat down at his seat, his arms crossed. The H/C haired boy chuckled and rubbed the back of his neck as he turned to you. "Sorry about him. He can be a lot sometimes." He gave you a wide smile. "Oh, I haven't introduced myself." He thrust his thumb into his chest. "I'm Kaito Momota, Luminary of the Stars! They call me the Ultimate Astronaut!" He held his hand out to you.

You stared at it for a moment before looking back up to Kaito. "Y/N L/N....The Ultimate Gardener." You informed the other softly.

Kaito looked from his hand to you and shrugged before placing it at his side. "Not a very touchy person, huh? That's fine." He tilted his head as he tried to get a look at your hair despite your hood. When he couldn't, he searched for your eyes instead. Finding those, he smiled warmly. "Wow. You have very beautiful eyes, Y/N." He complimented you.

You felt yourself blush slightly. Did everyone really find the color purple that good on you? "Thank you...but they aren't my real eye color." You told him.

Kaito's eyes widened at that. "Really? I'm kinda surprised. I woulda thought someone as beautiful as you would've found your soulmate right away." The blush on your face increased tenfold, and your turned your face away from Kaito, causing him to chuckle. Suddenly the bell rang, and the boy smiled at you. "Looks like the only open seat is by me. That ok with you?"

You nodded, slowly turning your head back to him. "That's fine." Kaito beamed at you as he turned around and led you to the corner of the room. The two of you took your seats, and class began.

You were given an assignment that required a partner. The goal was to get to know your classmates. As soon as the teacher told you all to pick a partner, you noticed both Kaito and Kokichi look towards you. You gave the green haired boy a sad smile as you turned to Kaito. "Wanna be my partner, Kaito?" You asked.

The boy beside you beamed and nodded, giving you a thumbs up. "Sounds fun, Y/N!" He exclaimed.

You covered your mouth as you giggled. The two of you began brainstorming questions to ask each other and activities you could both do. During this, you turned to see who Kokichi had paired up with. You noticed that a boy in a blue shirt with brown pants had scooted his desk next to the Supreme Leader's. Your eyes widened when you noticed his hair color.