The Meeting (unedited)

Morning came faster than I would have liked. Today was the day when all the introduction formalities would be set aside and the real reason for this trip would be brought to light. I had half a mind to high tail it out of here and forget it was even a problem. Sierra bustled in with two different maids and went and ran a bath for. The bath was quick, however it was getting dressed that took the longest amount of time. I thought it was exceptionally important to dress like a war hardened Queen.

So I went with the form fitting deep v black romper pant suit. Gold-pink toned embellishments lined the front of the romper. And over my shoulders as well before leading into a sheer cape that fell past my ankles. I adorned my fingers with many silver rings, to the outside world they looked like excessive accessories. But in Asgard they were protection runes from Fergus land. I have hope that this meeting would remain civilized, but one must always have prepare for the worst.

  I left my hair in it's curly state, only pinning back the front of my curls and allowing the rest of my hair to fall around me like a hallow

I left my hair in it's curly state, only pinning back the front of my curls and allowing the rest of my hair to fall around me like a hallow. I wore my crown for emphasis and made my way to my uncle. He too chose to dress in black, uncommon colors for my people, and bore a less than friendly expression.

"Before we are to begin, I need you to give me your word that you will behave accordingly. We are not on our land, and we are heavenly outnumbered. It wouldn't be in our best interest to cause unnecessary problems," I warned.

"I'm many things my dear niece, but daft isn't one of them. I will be cordial, but I will not hesitate to rip their damn heads from their shoulders if I suspect foul play," he replied.

The doors to war halls were opened and sitting at the large table in the center of the room, were the many generals, lieutenants, and advisors of Afisa. I also noticed that the brothers and Darius were at the heads of the table. And the four corners of the room sat four oversized wolves. All with different coating, they watched my uncle and I keenly, their eyes never leaving our person. The wolves were accompanied by their own foot soldiers who stood stoically by them. Strange. At the other end only two seats were opened, one at the other end and a seat to its left. Fergus and I took our rightful place and sat down.

The table was tense and nobody said a word. An impromptu stare down was taking place. The men at the table were attempting to size me up, intimidate me even. But what they didn't know was that there was only one mad who could ever scare me.

"I know that I am a new guest here, along with my uncle, so there are few things that you all would know about me. One thing you should know however is that I don't much care for theatrics or idle talk. With that being said I would like to start the meeting, if King Darius would allow it?," I asked.

I don't know much about the male egos in Afisa, but one thing is for sure that I've learned from other males is that you must let them believe that they were in control. Ask for permission and things like that in order to stroke the alpha male in them.