Ch-26 Geneios' Gift III

I was looking at the sword slowly getting closer to it.

|| Al, what happened?

|| Master this sword

|| Is there something wrong with the sword.

|| I don't know. Mr. Tang, can you show me this sword.

|| That sword! I would not recommend it.

|| Why?
Master asked.

|| Because no one can wield this sword.

|| What do you mean by that.
Master asked

|| Five years ago, an elder dwarf, Velen Kattin. He worked directly under the head of Ayudham made this sword. It was the last weapon that he made. It is said that he collected materials for the sword and many of the materials are even very rare for which he had to go through many difficulties. But the sword that came out after his long efforts were no ordinary sword. It was a set two one-handed swords specially made to dual wield. Along with that he also made two daggers set. Many people tried to buy this extraordinary weapon but weren't able to.

|| Why?
Master asked

|| Because Mr. Valen had a condition. Only the person who can take the sword out of its sheath will be considered worthy. Many people came to buy this sword, many famous knights, genius swordsman, there was also this one person who had [Sword Saint] skill but no one was worthy. Soon it became more like a challenge among young and new knights and adventurers.

|| But if this Sword is so much important why is it in a traveling shop rather than in the main shop.
Master asked

|| Even after three years no one was able to buy this Sword so the head of Ayudham decided to keep it in the traveling shop so we can find the true owner of this Sword.

|| Mr. Tang can I give it a try.
I said

|| Young Master if you want to then sure.
He said and took the sword off the wall and handed it over to me.

As soon as I grabbed the sword I felt a little disbalance in the sword. Maybe the elder dwarf was making it to be weild by someone big and strong. But even then i could feel that it will be very comfortable to weild.

I tried to take the sword out of its sheath with pure strength at first but failed. No matter how hard I would try it won't even move.

Then I tried many different techniques but still failed.

|| Alven it's okay if you failed.
Master said

|| Master I want to try one last time.

I have watched much anime and read much manga having the same situation as now. And almost every time the main character would pour his mana in the sword to take it out of the sheath. I thought of doing the same.

I grabbed the sword and slowly started pouring my mana in it. It was all going smooth when suddenly the sword started sucking the mana out of me.

It was very fast for me to react. I was somehow keeping up with it. Maybe because of my large mana pool I was able to withstand it somehow.
After a while, the sword was sucking any more mana and I tried to take draw the sword.

*Click*

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Author's Note:- I want to inform all the readers that from now on the new chapters might not as frequent because of some personal problems.

If you like reading to my story then please vote and share it with your friends.