Ch-24 Geneios' Gift - I

Hello, I am Alven. I just turned ten and recently had my coming of age ceremony. I got a skill which is not normal and everyone was shocked when I show them my Skill. But in the last everything was ok.

But right now I am getting dressed because Master has prepared a gift for me, and I don't know what that is.

|| Master, are you ready?Michi came into my room and asked.

|| Yes Michi let's go.I said and then we went to the breakfast table, with me in front and Michi following me.

Master and Teach were already at the dining table and then I also joined them.

|| Alven you must be very excited about your gift.
Master asked

|| Yes Master I am very excited that I don't think I can have my breakfast properly.

|| Haha, it's good that you are excited but you should properly eat your breakfast. Don't want You to collapse midway our journey.

|| Geneios, that's not something you should joke about.
Teach said

|| Sorry, sorry my bad.

I don't know why but I Master seems to be more excited than me and Michi. Maybe it is something big that he planned for a long time.

After we had our breakfast we went somewhere in a carriage. Master, Michi and I were in the carriage.

We entered the city and I started guessing where we could go.

The first thing I think was a weapon shop. Since Master used to be a knight then I think that he might give me a weapon but... No, we passed the weapon shop.

Then what else maybe armor. Yes, it should be but we passed that too.

What else could it be, clothes
.. but we passed that shop too.

I kept guessing but we were not stopping at any shop at all. I thought maybe he is not going to buy me anything rather he taking me to someplace he wants me to see. But then we stop.

We stopped in front of the shop.

I was very surprised when I saw the shop.It was a moving shop, you the one that roams city to city. But this shop isn't a normal shop that can find just anywhere.

|| Master isn't this shop...

|| Yes Al, this is where you will receive your gift, a weapon of your liking from Ayudham.

Ayudham is the most famous weapon sellers in the whole Drachen.

No one knows who founded this shop but the owners of the original shop have many connections with King and many other high ranking nobles.

When I learned about Ayudham I was very impressed by the weapons they had made.

I also wanted a weapon from Ayudham but to buy or sell weapons You have to make an appointment in advance. In addition to that this shop treats everyone equally so even noble do not get any special treatment.

Master must have made the appointment weeks before this, and considering how hard it is to get their appointment it sure is the best surprise for me.

|| Alven are you just going to stare at the shop or will you go in?

|| Yes master let's go

And with that after a long wait, I finally got to know about the surprise, a weapon from Ayudham.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Author's Note:- I want to inform all the readers that from now on the new chapters might not as frequent because of some personal problems.

If you like reading to my story then please vote and share it with your friends.