Ch-29 Journey to the capital city - I

Hello I am Alven and I am currently 12 years old and today we are going to the capital city, Mulata.

We are going to the capital city so that Michi and I can enroll in the Royal Magic Academy. It is a top magic academy in the whole country, Rajya. It is a magic academy completely free of any influence from nobles or even royalty. In this academy, anyone with talent can enroll.

|| Alven, are you ready for the journey.
Mother said.

|| Yes mother.

Drachen city is far from the capital so it will take around a week to reach there. Well, it should take less but since we are noble we have to greet the lords of the city which we pass so it will be a little slower.

|| Everyone lets head out, preparations are complete.
Master said

This time, we all are going to the capital city. Well, father and mother can't stay because of their duty as the lord so they will be staying till the enrollment process is done and I am a little used to Mulata.

With us are accompanying 50 guards. Well having master and teach with us there is no need for so many soldiers but it is not good for nobles to travel with very little guards.

We proceed with the journey. During this whole time I was practicing [Mana Circulation]. Having a large mana pool it is difficult for me to circulate my mana which does not let me use higher spells, that's why I constantly practice [Man Circulation]. Also, the practicing [Mana circulation] is like meditation so it helps me relax during this tiring journey.

We traveled through the forest, we encountered some beast but they were weak, so they weren't much of a problem. Soon we reached our first stop, Balak. It is a city situated near Drachen. In terms of power and size it somewhat near Drachen. Our two cities have a very good relationship with each other.

We went and greeted the local lord. The Lord had prepared a guest room for us (Well not a "room" actually but a house). We rested for a while there.

|| Al we will going to do some important stuff, do you wanna come with us.
Father said

|| Actually Sylvia, Michi and I were thinking of roaming in the city for a bit.

|| Okay you can go but take some guards with you.

|| But it grabs unnecessary attention.

|| Al, you have to take some guards with you.

|| Don't worry I will go with them
Master said

|| Yes that will be good.

Then Sylvia, Master, Michi and I went to roam the city and father and mother went to finish the important work. By the way, Teach is not with us because he had some important work in the city.

|| Wow, there are so many different kinds of foods here.
Sylvia said.

|| Well of course, after all, Balak is famous for many delicious dishes that are available only here.
I said

|| Wow master you know so much?
Michi said

|| Well I read this in a book

|| Al I think you have come here before right?

|| Yes when I was 2 or 3 years old, I was small back then so I don't remember much.

|| Brother lets try all kinds of different dishes.

|| Yes let's go

Then we went to many different stalls and tried all kinds of different dishes. We spent around 2 hours in the market and then returned to the guest house.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Author's Note:- Thanks to all readers to read this chapter if you liked it then don't forget to vote it and share it with your friends and do tell me your thought on this story in the comment section down below and I will meet you next Sunday with a new episode.

A Programmer's Reincarnationजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें