Ch-15 Hunting II

As we started this hunting session we found two beasts. We started advancing towards them. Teach instructed me to not attack and just observe.

As we got close to them, we hide in a nearby bush.

|| Al, do you know what type of beast it is.
Master aksed

|| Yes, they are wild wolfs. they are the lowest member of wolf species.

|| And what are their weakness

|| If I am not wrong then it is their slow reaction time. even though they are fast but their reaction time is slow and thus cannot react to a sudden ambush

|| It seems like you have done your homework properly. Now stay here and observe how to fight wild beasts.

Master said and ran towards them. This sudden ambush surprised the wild wolfs, which were about the size of a dog.

The wild wolfs soon realized the situation they were in but at that time master had already slashed through the neck of one of the wild wolf. the other one tried to attack but was slashed too.

|| Master that was amazing

|| So Alven did you learned something

|| Master you were very fast so I couldn't keep up with your movements

|| Well don't worry you will learn more when you will try to do it yourself

Then we went and found a wild rabbit.

|| Al wild rabbits are weak so you go this time.
Teach said

|| Al, be careful they are faster and their reaction time is also fast
Master said

|| Yes

I sneakily get close to the rabbit while preparing the [Wind Bullet]. As I got close enough I shout [Wind Bullet] and a small air bullet came out of my fingers, it was very fast. The wild rabbit was surprised but was shot to death before it can do anything.

|| Master, Teach I did it, I killed my first beast

|| That was splendid Al
Teach said

|| Yes that [Wind Bullet] was very fast.
Master said

|| Thanks

|| Now Al, since this is your hunt why don't keep it in the [Storage]
Teach said

|| Yes

And I put the wild rabbit corpse in the [storage].

By the way, [Storage] is the magic that very few people can use. It is similar to any game's inventory. In this, I can store anything. But alive things are not possible. Also, I can't liquid until it is in some containers.

Even though [Storage] is very rare magic but still there something similar to that, it is called [Storage Bag]. It is a magic bag which can hold item similar to [Storage] but unlike [Storage] it cannot store a lot of items. The space in it depends on the magic power provide to it while making it. It is made by [Customization Magic].

After my first successful hunt, we proceeded further into the forest and hunted many beasts. We hunted wild rabbits, wild boar and wild wolfs.

I participated in every hunt. In the beginning, I was only using magic and was not using my sword. Master was annoyed that I was not using my sword and was only attacking the beast for far away. So he instructed me to use my sword only for the next few hunts. Using a sword was very scary first because I had to get very close to it but I soon got used to it and was now doing very good with the sword too.

After I got used to fighting using a sword, master allowed me to used magic also. then I was using magic and sword both. I would close the distance between me and the beast using [dash]* and then use that momentum to slash the beast if it would try run away I would use [Wind Bullet] to kill it. Everything was going ok.

|| Al you are learning very fast.
Master said

|| Yes Al I don't think I have seen such a small kid kill beast so easily

|| Isn't it because my both teachers are very talented.

|| KYAAAAA!

The loud voice reached our ears

|| What was that sound?
Master said

|| That seems to come from there

We ran toward the origin of the voice. I used [Search].

|| Master there are many beast 500m in front

As we got close I was surprised by what we saw in front of us. Many beasts were surrounding a carriage and there was a very strong smell of blood coming.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

***************************************************************************************

*[Dash] => A wind magic which makes the movement very fast for a short amount of time.

***************************************************************************************

Author's Note:- Thanks to all readers to read this chapter if you liked it then don't forget to vote it and I will meet you next Sunday with a new episode.