Ch-8 Some real magic - I

So... I am Alven and I was reincarnated in this fantasy type world. From the day I was born, I am learning something new every day like magic and how magic is nothing but a program. Now I am learning magic by one of the popular magic researchers and today is the day I am going to use magic for real.

Teach and I went to the special training ground that was prepared just so that I can practice magic without harming anyone.

|| So Al before using actual magic you have to learn mana circulation.

|| By mana circulation do you mean the circulating the mana from our body to the spirit.

|| Yes. So to do it grab my hands

Teach said as he brought his hands forth

I grabbed his hands.

|| Now close your eyes and sense the mana I am going to circulate in you through my right hand, then try to circulate it back to me through your right hand.

I closed my eyes. After a moment I sensed something hot, something nostalgic. Then I tried to control it, I circulate in my whole body and then to teach through my right hand. 

After sometime. 

|| Wow Al I knew you would learn it quickly but to do it on your first try and this perfectly even I am surprised.

|| Did I do it that good.

|| Good! You were perfect. So much that I think you can learn some basic spirit control magic right away

|| Really

|| Yes. So what do you want to start with

This was a very simple, ever since I learned about magic I wanted to shoot a fireball.

|| Teach I wanna use fireball

|| Okay, so do you know the magic sequence

|| Yes

|| First start with circulating mana inside your body.

|| Yes teach
And I started to circulate mana inside my body.

|| Now close your eyes and start chanting the magic sequence and remember to focus only on the magic sequence and nothing else.

I closed my eyes and start changing the magic sequence, and after when I finished it I Yelled

|| Fireball

Aiming towards a nearby tree and a fireball about the size of a cricket ball that went straight towards the tree and made a hole in it.

|| Teach was that good...

I turned towards him but he was all shocked 

|| Umm... Teach was I good or not

|| Al how did you do that

|| Do what? I just shoot a fireball by chanting magic sequence

|| I am not talking about that I talking about how did you managed to make it so big

|| Was that not a normal size, it was very small though

|| For someone who is using magic for months Yes, but not for someone who is using magic for the very first time. Al someone who is a beginner in magic can only make a fireball about the size of a marble. And also how was that this much accurate? It wasn't l supposed to go this straight and fast.

|| Oh that, that was because I distributed fire on it uniformly.

|| But how.

|| By dividing the volume of fireball by amount of fire it was going to use it distributed the fire evenly in it by which I was able to manage weight distribution so it went very accurate, and its big size was maybe because of this specification.

|| But how can you measure the volume of a ball shape it's impossible

|| It is by using the formula...

And then it clicked me this world is very behind in technological development so maybe they don't even know the concept of pi and thus were not able to measure the volume. And also I a small boy has now solved this very easily. 

I had done something very out of extraordinary. I don't know what should I do, how to get out of this situation without standing out too much.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Author's note:- Hello readers hope you liked this chapter if you do then please do vote and comment and I will meet you next Sunday with a new chapter.