_______________________

Olivia stood up, void. Empty. That's how she felt. She shook her head,blocking any attempt from her memories to break through and have her freak out once more. She grabbed her weapons and stormed out to find Dodger sitting before the fire.
She walked to him.

"Hey..."

"Liv! You're up!"

There was a silence.

"Mind if I sit with you?

"No not at all."

She did so, and a lost boy brought her breakfast. She put the plate aside, feeling nauseous. A twig snapped and she looked up and frowned.
Something was off, no one was there anymore.

Suddenly figures popped out of nowhere, and slowly made their way to her.
In less than a minute she was surrounded with people she loved
Her mother, her father, her friends, her cousins and of course Arthur and Alexa . There was also  her friend Maya and Josh her boyfriend. 

They were all glaring at her, full of hate. She backed a few steps, her heart beating faster.

"How could you?!" her father growled
"How could you do this to us?!"

Olivia shook her head

Dodger jumped as Olivia sprang to her feet, staring at something in the distance, her face pale. She started shaking her head."no...no no"

Dodger stood up cautiously, and asked carefully "Olivia... are you...okay?"

She didn't answer, looking around her  as if there were people surrounding her. She backed a few steps and then tumbled to the ground.

"Olivia!!"he said but she couldn't hear him. She could see it all. Christian spat:

"This is your fault. You selfish scum. You did this. It's all on you!! All these deaths! Go, accuse your brother, but in the end you'll admit that you're the one behind it all! You!"he shouted. Everyone followed, at first they were murmuring, then it grew louder to a mumbling, then louder and louder and louder until they were all shouting at her yelling it was her fault, and how she deserved none of the love and care she had been given. They were moving closer and closer, until she tumbled to the ground with a yelp. As they kept shouting she clutched her head with her hands, tears ran down her cheeks, she knelt down, her face inches from the ground, their shouts echoing in her head, and suddenly she exploded and screamed her guts out.

Dodger shook her, calling out her name and suddenly she jumped and gasped, clutching to his arm, panting.

"Dodger!"

"Yeah, it's me, it's me, you're fine. There's nothing. It's all in your head."he said as she kept snapping her head from side to side as if she knew they would come at her again.
She then looked at her friend whose heart boiled in anger for Driniun and the things he had done to her. She wiped the sweat from her forehead and pulled back her hair, inhaling big breaths.
"I'm okay. I'm sorry..."

He nodded with a tight smile.
"You wanna,... go rest?

"No, I'm tired of resting."she admitted and forced herself up.

"I wanna go hunting. You coming?"she offered, trying to sound confident. He rose an eyebrow at her

"You serious? You just had a panick attack and now you want to go hunting?

"I'm fine."she lied. She wanted to be fine. So she would act like it. She grabbed her bow and arrows and stalked away. Dodger felt puzzled but eventually grabbed a few blades and followed.