Ice Tea, Me Lady?

Brie’s P.O.V

Halfway through the awful movie, that a third grader could have made, a hand reached over my lap and tried to grab my Junior Mints. I moved them out of reach and gave Colby a ‘what the hell you doing’ expression.  As I thought of how there was no freaking way I was gonna share my Junior Mints with him, and he is delusional to think I will. 

“I want some,” he proclaimed in a low voice as he tried not to draw attention to us. 

“They are mine, go get your own!” I replied and then turned my attention back to the motion picture. 

“But, I bought them,” Colby whispered in my ear. 

A shiver cascaded down my spine as his husky voice entered my ear. I tried to act like I wasn’t affected by it, by leaning back in the comfy red chair and staring aimlessly at the screen before me. Colby mimicked my movements. “You might have bought them, but it’s a date, the guy is suppose to pay,” I exclaimed.

“Says who?” Colby asked me. 

I sat there, unsure of how to answer ... “You know ... that guy...” I started to ramble, hoping he would stop me and allow us to continue watching the horrible movie he seemed to have dragged me too. 

“Oh, yeah, I know who you’re talking about. The guy who came up with the rule book for dating,” Colby stated. 

I turned my head to face him, thinking he was serious, “Yeah! That guy!” I replied.

Colby rolled his eyes at me, “There is no such guy, or book Brie.”

I slouched in my chair, and sighed, “Whatever, Loser.”

In the corner of my eyes I saw Colby try and grab my Junior Mints, again! I moved them out of his reach once more. “Please Brie!”

I shook my head and focused back on the movie. 

Not a second later a freezing cold liquid fell on my head and started going down my body. It was at that very moment I realized Colby had poured his iced tea all over me. 

“Colby!” I venomously hissed at him in anger. 

He started to laugh so hard that people were turning their heads in our direction. Standing up, in outrage, I stormed out of the theater room, ignoring Colby’s calls for me to come back.

I didn’t talk to Colby at all as he drove him. His apologies didn’t faze me at all, because I knew he wasn’t sorry. That big! Fat (not really)! Boy! Poured ice tea all over me! If he thinks I won’t get him back, oh, how wrong he is!

When we reached my house I saw that my parents weren’t even home yet. I slammed Colby’s car door and marched into the empty house. 

“It’s just tea, Brie!” Colby stated as he trailed behind me. 

Before I reached my door I twisted around and faced him, “You’re an ass!”

He smiled, “Well, thanks.”

I punched him in the chest, hoping to cause him some kind of pain. “I hate you.”

“Love you too!”

I growled and Colby just chuckled deeply at my frustrated self. 

Angrily, I went to go into my room, but a hot hand grabbed my wrist and started to drag me away from my door. “What are you doing Colby? Let go of me!” I found myself shouting at him for the second time today.

He said nothing and led me to his room. Once in he closed the door. “I will get you some clothes,” Colby informed me. 

“I have clothes of my own, in my room!” I told him. 

“But I want you in my clothes,” he stated. 

I knew by now there was no point in arguing as he walked to his closet. 

Curiosity seemed to get the better of me and I started looking over his room and walking to his desk. 

When I got to Colby’s desk I noticed something that looked like an application for a job sitting on top of everything ... Picking it up I gasped as I apprehended what it really was...

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><> 

Edited by: Victoria (aka pcgeeksquadgirl)