Emotions

I ran into the living room and saw Colby plopping down on the couch. He kicked his feet up on the coffee table. His long arms reached over and grabbed the remote. Within seconds the T.V was turned on and a football game was playing. I huffed and walked over to him. I sat down right next to Colby. He didn’t even look my way, no; he was too caught up in the game.

“What the hell was that in the kitchen?” I quizzed. “Why did you stop?” Colby suddenly looked at me with a grin. Just then I began to wonder if I had just been played. At that moment I wanted to face palm myself, he had played me. It was all a sick joke to him. Kissing me and mixing up my emotions. And to think I questioned my relationship status with him.

It’s just I truly did enjoy the way his lips felt as they moved in sync with mine. It made my mouth feel as if it was on fire and in need of more. The look he was giving me clearly meant he knew exactly what he did. “You’re an ass!” I shouted and then stood up. Tears were threatening to leak from my eyes.

I stormed out of the living room and into my room.

Damn him! ... I thought once in my bedroom

Running over and picking up a novel that I was reading I decided to throw it at the door in anger. He has nonstop played me since he has gotten here, with his sexy deep voice that breaks me at will. Then he had to top it off with those kisses. I started to think that maybe it would be a smart idea to play with his emotions, see how he likes it … But I knew that would not be wise. For I have read how that stuff plays out; in the end I would be hurt and maybe … just maybe … heartbroken.

It was then that I thought throwing a book would not be enough. I slid my hand across my desk and tossed everything off my work desk. “Gaaa!!!” Silence slowly filled the room and I inhaled then exhaled loudly.

“Yo, what has your knickers in a twist?” Colby asked as he came into my room. He looked so innocent like he had no clue with his toned body leaning on my doorframe, and ice cream cone in hand.

“What is wrong with me?” Colby nodded as he took a big bite of his ice cream cone. “You! You’re such an ass and you know it! I hate that you are living here! All you do is play games with my emotions; it’s not fun or funny. And what the hell was with kissing me?!” Colby finished all of his ice cream and just looked at me. “You are a jerk! A big … mean … wait what are you doing.” I said as Colby stalked over to me. “Stay away from me, I know karate!”

“You only went to karate lessons for a week.” Colby muttered as he still advanced towards me. I kept backing up.

“It was long enough to know how to kick you in-” Colby cornered me and roughly grabbed my cheeks, pulling my face to his. Our foreheads rested on one another and our noses touched. His breath fanned my face, I could smell peppermint but also a hint of … Cigarettes? I couldn’t question it because in seconds his mouth was on my jaw; placing kisses up and down my jawbone. “C-Cobly, stop! I-I … Mmmmm … Coo …” the places he was putting his lips made me speechless and incoherent. Soon his mouth shifted back up to mine. I could taste the peppermint on my lips as we fought each other for dominance in the kisses. Reluctantly my hands intertwined in his pink hair.

I could feel Colby’s hands play at the hem of my shirt. I backed a little as he lifted my shirt off of me, but we made sure that the second my shirt was off that our lips collided once more. Colby sudden wrapped his hot hands around my waist and started backing up. Soon I was flat on my back with my bed underneath me. Colby hovered over me as a smile played on his lips. “Damn you.” I murmured before leaning up and kissing him.

“Brie, we decided-” Colby and I broke apart at the sound of a female – my mom’s – voice.

<><><><><><><><><>

Edited by: Victoria and I say "Oh snap!"