20

"Snow!" Jungkook yelled after opening his eyes to find snow falling from outside of the bedroom window.

Snow was something he hadn't ever seen before. He's only heard the stories from Yoongi and some other hybrids at the shelter.

Ecstatic was the word to describe how he was feeling right now.

Sleep still ebbed at the corners of his mind but that wasn't his top priority right now.

Looking to his left, Taehyung was still found sleeping with soft hums escaping past his lips every now and then.

Blissful moments like these are what kept Jungkook daydreaming. With no care in the world right now but himself and Tae.

Gently lifting his hand, Jungkook ran his hand through Tae's hair and smiled warmly.

He was such a beauty.

A small crack of a twig from outside snapped Jungkook out of his thoughts. Whipping his head around at an alert speed towards the noise, one of his ears ended up smacking him against the eye.

"Owwie"

With that, Taehyung bolted up, ready to jump whoever had hurt Jungkook. Finding no one, Taehyung took his bunny into his arms and placed his hand over the hand Jungkook had covering his eye.

"What happened?"

Jungkook shook his head and smiled at how protective Tae is of him "My ear just knocked me in the eye. It's alright though".

Week after week, Jungkook was starting to talk more.

He was becoming less shy in his own home.

"Taetae~ can we go play in the snow?"

Everything was starting to come together again in both of their lives.

After all, they were each other's life line.

They were each other's first and last.

—————————-
END.