10

When Jungkook woke up, he was met with an empty house. He furrowed his brows in confusion and sat up to lean on one elbow.

That elbow was met with crinkling paper.

Jungkook looked down at the paper, reading over the sloppy and rushed handwriting.

"I'll be back in a few hours. There's food in the cabinets when you get hungry.                   -TaeTae"

Jungkook grinned at the little nickname Taehyung had given himself. Taehyung really was cute.

Jungkook just shrugged and placed the paper on the nightstand and stood up.

He did his business in the bathroom and walked towards Taehyung's closet. They still haven't had time to get Jungkook anymore clothes and he didn't want to wear the ones he had because they would only remind him of his old friends at the shelter.

Jungkook looked through the closet until he found the perfect outfit, a black baggy hoodie with tight blue jeans that hugged his thighs perfectly.

The smell of Taehyung's laundry detergent lingered on the new clothes.

Jungkook just took in a moment and let the smell put him at ease.

For a few hours, Jungkook just ate and watched movies on Taehyung's Netflix account that he had found.

He was on the verge of sleep, his eyes drooping as he struggled to keep them open.

His head slowly leaned forwards but jumped back upright as he heard the front door knob jiggle and open.

A faint smile was found on the sleepy boy's face as he stared at his owner.

He couldn't take it anymore and sleep over took him.

Taehyung gave a fond smile while looking at the bunny.

He lightly put his bag down and kicked off his shoes and walked towards the bunny hybrid.

Taehyung wrapped his arms under the boy's thighs and the boys back and hoisted him onto his chest.

He carefully made his way to his (their) room and placed the boy on the bed.

Jungkook rolled over on the bed and snuggled into one of Taehyung's pillows.

Taehyung stripped out of his day clothes and into his night clothes and slowly crawled into the bed and wrapped his arms around the other.

Drifting into unconsciousness, Taehyung placed a kiss on the boys cheek and whispered "Goodnight my baby bunny".