16

Luckily, the next morning Taehyung didn't have work. He got to sleep in and hold his baby bunny close.

Taehyung was currently spooning Kook.

Tae smiled and nuzzled his face against Jungkook's silky ears. Taehyung would love to wake up like this everyday. Jungkook was the only thing that currently made Tae happy (besides designing of course).

Things were going so well.

Jungkook's ear twitched in his sleep and his nose scrunched up as his mouth formed a cute pout.

Taehyung teared up at the sight. He couldn't imagine not having Jungkook anymore. He fully adored the small boy. He was just so happy.

As if Jungkook could sense his tears, he rolled over and faced Taehyung who pretended that he was asleep.

Taehyung really played the role of being asleep. Jungkook smiled dreamily at the 'sleeping' boy.

Jungkook couldn't help it, he bent over and pressed a light kiss to the older boy's lips.

What surprised the bunny was the smirk that formed on the lips that were pressed against his.

Jungkook felt extremely embarrassed from being caught and hurriedly pulled away.

"I-I didn't mean to! I'm sor-"

Before Jungkook could finish, Taehyung jumped on him and straddled his waist.

Lips pressed back together, Jungkook finally relaxed.

During the kiss, Taehyung's hands made their way to Jungkook's fluffy brown hair.

Jungkook released a sigh of content after they broke apart.

He really did like Taehyung. Hell, he might even love him.

They stared into each other's eyes for awhile just admiring each other.

They basked in the others warmness as their bodies were pressed against and tangled with one another.

Both of their pupils were blown.

At that moment.. they knew, they were inlove and never wanted to let go.