19

TW- Negative Thoughts | anxiety attack

A few hours after Jimin and Yoongi had left, the hybrid and his human found themselves tangled up in a mess of sheets, Taehyung's head rested on Jungkook's chest as old episodes of some American sitcom was playing in the background.

Thoughts of earliers events swam around in Taehyung's head.

He now felt more calm with his situation. He just hopes Jungkook feels the same.

Pain clenched Tae's heart at the thought of Jungkook confessing that he felt nothing and it was all one sided.

He tried to keep it down but the painful tears kept pressing their was behind his closed eyelids. He had to get away before Jungkook seen him and fast.

Lifting his head up, he peaked at the bunny and found his eyelids closed. A day with Jimin really wore him out.

Silently, Taehyung got out of bed and crept into the bathroom and shut the door.

Extreme sadness was all he felt as he slid down the bathroom wall. He had convinced himself of the worst.

Nothing would ever go right in his life. He was crazy to think that things were finally going his way. Nobody ever wanted him. He was always left all alone.

Sitting in a crappy apartment, with a job that only helped pay the bills and a life he didn't want.

Sobs wracked throughout the bathroom. It was all getting too much. Slapping his palm over his mouth to silence the hurt filled sounds, he realized how terrible everything was.

His crying momentarily stopped and fear overtook him as he heard the rustling of sheets from the other side.

Footsteps grew loud as Jungkook approached the bathroom. "Tae baby, are you in there?"

The pet named caused Taehyung to have another outburst. Jungkook's mind went into a frenzy over the harsh sounds from behind the door.

Without any thought Jungkook had slung the bathroom door open, a loud boom ricocheting throughout the small room.

Jungkook rushed over and cradled Taehyung into his arms. The poor boy was thrashing around, making it hard for Jungkook to actually get a good hold on him.

Jungkook didn't say anything. His main focus was to get Taehyung to calm down.

Taehyung had tired his self out by now so it was easier to adjust his body.

Tae fell limp in the hybrid's arms. Soothing circles as well as vibrations throughout his chest relaxed him.

Jungkook sat rocking them back and forth on the bathroom floor.

"Please don't leave me. I love you so much." Taehyung muttered barely enough for Jungkook to catch it.

The latter didn't know what was going on with the older but all he knew was that he would never leave the one he loves.