06 - SMUT

SMUT
------------
(M)

•3rd person POV•

The next morning Taehyung woke up in a moaning bunny's arms. It seemed as if he was having a wet dream by the sounds emitting from Jungkook's mouth.

Taehyung tried to move out of his arms but that only resulted in them tightening around his waist. After all of the squirming, Taehyung gave up and looked up at Jungkook, only to find him smirking down at him with a brow quirked.

Taehyung stuttered as he was trying to come up with an excuse. Taehyung gave up and tried getting up again, only to fall back down on something hard.

Taehyung's eyes widened. He looked down to find himself sat right on Jungkook's dick.

Jungkook moaned at the contact and circled his arms around Taehyung's waist and down to his underside.

Jungkook was now sweating profusely and that's when Taehyung realized... he was on his heat.

"ne-need you" Jungkook rasped out.

Well this was surely as sight to wake up to.

Taehyung's eyes widened. He knew what he needed to do. All Taehyung was hoping was that this wouldn't make their newfound friendship awkward.

"Take me"

Jungkook grabbed a handful of Taehyung's ass roughly and kneaded it in both palms.

Even though Jungkook was going crazy because of his heat, he still wanted to take in the situation and savor it.

Jungkook sat up and flipped then over so Taehyung was now pinned to the bed. His lips ghosted over the shell of Taehyung's ear. Hot breaths were felt as Tae squirmed under his hold.

Jungkook pulled a way a little and took Taehyung's earlobe between his teeth and tugged a few times.

Taehyung gasped at the feeling but that only turned him on. By now, Taehyung was also just as hard as his bunny.

"Please", Taehyung moaned

Jungkook pulled away from Tae's ear and instead drug his lips across Tae's cheek until he hovered over Taehyung's mouth.

Jungkook just looked for a few seconds until Taehyung got impatient and roughly jerked up to slotted their lips together.

Jungkook released a puff of a breath he didn't know he was holding in when their lips finally met. Their lips move in sync as Taehyung put his hands through Jungkook's locks of hair and pulled their faces impossibly closer, softly grazing over the base of one of the bunny's silk ears.

Jungkook's hands found there way up Taehyung's shirt, softly caressing his sides.

Taehyung's moan vibrated through the both of them as Tae felt how gentle he was being. He didn't want it gentle for long.

Jungkook pulled away and noticed the other boy's confused expression, minding nothing of it.

Jungkook straddled Taehyung's thighs and lifted Tae's shirt over his head. He then did the same for his own then moved on to their pants.

Once their clothes were off and they were just left in their underwear, Jungkook spread Taehyung's legs and rubbed his clothed member over Tae's clothed hole, teasing the older.

"J-Jungkook please"

Jungkook smirked and reached his hands under Taehyung's ass to pull down the waistband of his underwear. Jungkook stared and gulped at the lovely sight of Taehyung's already hard cock.

Jungkook pulled his own underwear off and wrapped his hand around Tae's dick, pumping it a few times.

Jungkook couldn't take it anymore; he needed Tae.

Luckily Taehyung was already prepared as he handed Jungkook the bottle of lube. Jungkook smirked while looking down at Taehyung and lathering lube on his fingers.

Once he was ready, he checked Tae to make sure what they were doing was okay with him.

After Jungkook got the go from Taehyung, he carefully guided his fingers to Taehyung's hole. He circled around the rim before sticking the tip of his finger in just to test it out to make sure Taehyung was okay.

"I'm okay Kookie, you can add more."

Jungkook slowly pushed the rest of his finger in, making sure to move it around a bit so it can fit another.

Taehyung sucked in a breath at the feeling. It was so strange yet to pleasuring.

Jungkook pumped his finger in a few times and added another one. He repeated the process a few more times.

Once he had three fingers in and felt Taehyung was stretched enough, he removed his fingers and lubed up his dick.

Jungkook looked at Tae one last time before he pushed into his little Taehyung.

It was a stretch for Taehyung but it would be worth it. After Taehyung was adjusted, he pushed down on Jungkook's cock to let him know that he could move.

Given the signal, Jungkook snapped his hips into Taehyung making him let out a high pitched squeal.

Taehyung didn't think Jungkook would start out rough but boy did he love it.

The feeling of being full and the feeling of warmth sent them both into bliss.

It was a new found epiphany for them. It was like they had done this many times before. None of it was awkward.

Jungkook rocked his hips over and over again making them both a moaning mess.

Sweat glistened on Tae's soft sculpted chest. Jungkook's hands gripped Taehyung's hips, leaving handprints for the next morning.

Jungkook continued fucking him while leaning down and capturing his lips into a meaningful kiss. Their lips danced together. They fit so perfectly.

Taehyung grunted into the kiss as he felt the familiar knot building in his stomach. Jungkook realized what was happening and made sure to speed up.

Taehyung could only stare up at Jungkook. Like how one of his silk like bunny ears was covering one of his eyes. His face was flushed and he looked like he was in total pleasure.

Taehyung was happy. He was the one making this beautiful creature like this. He wanted this moment to last forever.

After a few more thrusts, Taehyung came, soon followed by Jungkook.

Jungkook didn't even bother to pull out as he dropped down onto Taehyung's chest and cuddled against him.

Both of them were exhausted but a atleast they were starting to feel and see each other in a new light.