14

Taehyung didn't know when he officially started to like Jungkook. He just knew that he couldn't stopping thinking about him. His stupidly beautiful smile, his round doe eyes, his cute nose. Jungkook's personality is what really put all of the missing pieces together.

Jungkook was someone that Taehyung wants to always be around. Every single thing that comes out of Jungkook's mouth makes Taehyung coo. His shy personality and the way he looked over at Taehyung to make sure what he was doing was right, made Taehyung realize, he would do anything for his baby bunny.

Taehyung quietly crept into the house just in case Jungkook was still asleep.

Right as he put his stuff down, he rushed to the bedroom and opened the door to find a sleeping jungkook.

He let out a small giggle at his little plan.

He knew no one was watching but he felt hella confident. Taehyung strut his way over to the bed and pounced on Jungkook.

He was still iffy about his plan considering he didn't know Jungkook's feelings on him.

Taehyung just said 'fuck it' and went with it.

Somehow, Jungkook still hasn't woke up so Tae easily place his legs on either side of Jungkook's thigh so his ass sat on Jungkook's dick.

Jungkook's eyes jolted open at the feeling but jungkook just stared at him with pure innocence but his aura said something else.

"Good morning" Taehyung said, leaning forward to personally shift his ass a little more.

Jungkook let out a small groan. Taehyung really was something.

Taehyung smirked and leaned a little further so they were now chest to chest and Tae's face sat in the palms of his hands as his elbows rested next to Jungkook's shoulders.

Taehyung gave Jungkook a cute boxy smile that Jungkook returned with a bunny smile, eyes full of adoration for the man above him.

Jungkook's been trying so hard over these past weeks to hold himself back from just jumping on Tae anytime he sees him.

Right now, was the hardest he ever had to hold back. Taehyung's face was so close to his.

Taehyung of course knew what he was doing to the poor boy.

Taehyung only smirked and slowly crawled off of the bunny when he felt something poking against his lower part.

"I have to show you something, Kookie"