04

Jungkook POV

The light shown through the windows as I opened my eyes. My vision quickly adjusting to the light. I felt a weight pressed against my side. I looked down and was met with a sight truly breathtaking.

Taehyung had his head rolled to the side, lips slightly parted as he released small breaths while sleeping. He looked so peaceful in this moment. It was a sight I would love to continue seeing. As he was my new owner, I had the urge to scent him.

But what if he woke up? What if he think it was weird? Would he yell at me? Would he send me back to the shelter?

I slowly moved my head closer to his neck not wanting to wake him. At this angle I had access to the whole right side of his neck. I tested his sleeping and lightly licked a small spot on his neck. After I figured he was actually asleep, I licked as stripe from his collarbone to jawline.

Scenting was something that all hybrids did. They scent what's theirs so everyone knows what belongs to them. In this case, Taehyung happened to be MY new owner. I couldn't resist the temptation of scenting.

At this point, I was so into marking my new territory that I didn't care if he woke up. I lightly nipped here and there but not hard enough for him to actual feel it. I nuzzled my nose in his neck and drug my nose all the way to the other side of his jawline.

I felt him move from beneath me but I still continued. A light moan was heard and I pulled away. Taehyung sat staring up at me with blown pupils. He was panting heavily. His hands went to my waist and pulled me fully on top of him so I was now straddling his lap.

"I know what you're doing, Yoongi explained all of this to me already. Continue"

Once I was given the go, I continued where I left off but this time leaving small kisses. I know it was already really early but since he's now my official owner, I'm already possessive of him. I need to let other hybrids know that he's off limits. He's mine.

When I was satisfied with my work, I sat back on his lap and admired his new art. He truly was a beauty. My eyes widened as I noticed some purplish red marks forming. I must have nipped a little too hard in some places.

Taehyung must have noticed my reaction cause he picked up his phone and turn on his camera. He smiled and traced some of the marks I left. I just looked down at our laps and played with my hands, my ears lay flat on my head.

Taehyung put his finger under my chin and tilted my head up so I was staring directly into his eyes. "It's okay bunny. I like them. They're really pretty" My eyes lit up at that. He actually liked them!

I realized I didn't like our position at the moment so I got off of him and pulled him onto my lap instead. He yelped in surprise with widened eyes but it was followed by his giggles. At this point I have already concluded that Kim Taehyung was perfect.