15 - SMUT

Taehyung stood in front of Jungkook, their eye contact never breaking. Tae reached for the hem of his shirt and started to slowly lift it, revealing his smooth stomach that Jungkook always wanted to run his hands over.

Jungkook's eyes widened at the beauty In front of him.

Tae stood in a black lace bralette with royal purple silk ruffles at the bottom.

What surprised Jungkook even more was when Taehyung started to remove his pants.

Underneath the pants were black lace panties followed by a purple garter.

But that wasn't all.

Taehyung smirked when he felt Jungkook's lustful, burning gaze tracing every curve of his skin.

Tae turned around so he could show the full lingerie.

"Oh fuck" was the last thing that left Jungkook's mouth before he pounced on Taehyung.

On the back of the panties, "baby" was etched into the fabric in bright bold pink letters.

Jungkook felt his pants tighten as his gaze remained on Taehyung. Some many thoughts were rushing through his head at the moment. So many sinful ones.

Taehyung slowly crawled back onto the bed on his hands and knees. He bent his head down and nudged Jungkook's clothed member with his cheek.

Jungkook's body jolted at the action. Every single feeling of pleasure making his body feel like if it was on fire.

He shut his eyes and let out a soft breath, his fingers curling into the bed sheets tightly.

Jungkook had enough. If Taehyung was going to play, he would play too.

Jungkook roughly jerked Taehyung's head up by his hair causing the unsuspecting boy to yelp in pain. Jungkook swallowed the pained noise as his mouth roughly pressed against Taehyung's.

The boys were lost in a moment of pure bliss and lust as their lips perfectly molded together. Jungkook softly nipped at Taehyung's bottom lip, gaining the boy entrance inside the other's wet mouth.

Their smooth tongues wrapped around each other as if they were dancing to a song of strong passion.

Taehyung would sometimes take the moment into his hands and harshly suck on the boys tongue.

Jungkook's hands trailed to Tae's ass and slipped under the hem of his panties. His hands explored the soft area of Taehyung's ass cheeks. Softly palming and kneading the flesh in his hands.

Taehyung's moan riveted in his throat because of the psychical praises he felt on his body.

"Fuck" Tae gasped as Jungkook jolted his pelvis into his.

The harsh collision put a short strain on both of their lower regions, giving them both the right amount of friction.

A string of saliva still connected their mouths as they pulled apart to gasp for air.

Taehyung stuck his tongue out to disconnect to string by leaning forwards and licking the end where it starts off of the corner of Jungkook's mouth.

Jungkook leaned back on his elbows to watch the beautiful boy with fascination.

Jungkook already knew he was fucked (more like Tae) to begin with.

The oldest boy's chest glistened with scattered droplets of sweat.

Jungkook sat up properly and unclamped the back of the bralette the other was wearing.

Taehyung's nipples stood perked as the cool air hit them. What didn't help was that they were already hard from arousal.

Jungkook leaned down and took one of the small buds into his mouth. Teeth grazed the edges of it while his tongue worked with swirling patterns around it. After a few minutes of working on one, he pulled away to admire the now slightly darker nipple and moved on to the next on, giving it the same treatment.

The whole time, Taehyung was a mess. He had never felt such pleasure as Jungkook was giving him.

Sure he'd had flings and what not but nothing compared to being this insanely intimate with someone you could possibly love.

Taehyung regained his senses as the thought of love struck him. Could he be in love?

Jungkook's brows furrowed at the sight of the boy being deep in thought.

"What are you thinking about, baby?" Jungkook softly said, nuzzling his head against Taehyung's chest, making sure as to not hit the boy in the face with his ears.

Taehyung snapped out of it and gazed at his bunny.

Tae gently shook his head and pushed the bunny on his back. Taehyung got back on top of him and straddled his waist.

Leaning down, he softly grazed Kook's ear with his lips as he whispered "take me, please".

Jungkook's hands immediately came up to grip the cute slightly pudgy hips of the elder. He quickly lifted Tae's body above his to quickly discard of his pants, underwear and the panties Taehyung was wearing.

His hand gripped the leaking member that was Taehyung's and started pumping it in a medium pace that was gradually getting faster.

After Taehyung felt the familiar pool in his stomach, he placed his hands on Jungkook's to abruptly stop his movements.

Taehyung placed the hand he was holding to his mouth and slowly inserted Kook's fingers to get them wet enough.

Taehyung curled his tongue around Jungkook's fingers, sucking them while holding eye contact like the good boy he is.

Once they were wet enough, he removed them and breathed out "I'm ready"

Jungkook nodded his head and placed his now slick fingers against Tae's bottom entrance. He teased the rim by circling it with the tip of his finger a few times before slowly dipping it in.

When Taehyung showed no signs of displeasure, he continued what he was doing and pushed the rest of his finger in. He slowly slid it in and out as to prep the boy. When he thought that was enough, he added a second finger which soon turned into three.

After prepping, Jungkook held out his hand in front of Tae who got the idea and spit in it.

Jungkook wrapped his hand around his dick and shivered a little at the cool feeling. He smeared his precum around his tip more before lining up at the boys entrance.

Taehyung couldn't wait any longer as he sat down and sank on the bunny boy's dick.

Their eyes both widened at the feeling.

Jungkook connected their lips one more time before whispering "Ride master's cock, baby boy"

Taehyung hurriedly lifted his body up and slid back down, not wanting to displease his master.

The  room was filled with messy moans and heavy pants as Taehyung continued to fuck himself on Jungkook's dick.

Jungkook gave up with holding back and snapped his hips up in time for Taehyung's. The thrusting continued until Taehyung got tired and collapsed on Jungkook's chest as he continued to ruthlessly pound into the smaller boy.

Taehyung let out a high pitched moan as he arched his back against Jungkook. His climax hitting him hard. White spurts of cum littered itself between their chest'

After a few more minutes of pounding into Taehyung's body, Jungkook hit his breaking point and came inside the boy.

Neither of them bothered to move or even pull out as they cuddled into each other until they eventually had to.