"Shit!" Swinging his foot back, he kicked its jaw making the dog slide across the floor whilst whimpering in pain before it was silenced with a bullet in its face.

"Snowball?" Deanna rounded the corner, stopping in her tracks as she let out a loud scream.

xxx

Omar pulled his car into the driveway, wiping his hand down his face, he let out a tired yawn. He couldn't wait until it was all over, once he gets paid by Ace he's defiantly leaving Detroit, there was nothing but a black cloud floating over the city.

Jumping out his car he made sure it was locked before heading up the porch stairs. Stopping, he raises his eyebrow seeing the front door cracked open.

"I told her to keep this shit locked..." he groaned stepping into the house. "Ma!?" Omar yelled taking off his jacket and hanging it up before walking down the hall to the living room. "Ma, I told you to keep that door..." trailing off, his eyes widened at the sight of his baby sister and mother tied up in chairs , beaten and bruised.

In a panic he ran towards them, only for his mother to scream out. "Omar watch out!"

Feeling a bullet pierce the back of his knee, Omar gasped and fell to the floor, screaming out in pain as blood oozed out the wound.

"Damn, I was aiming for ya' head." Achilles chuckled, lowering his gun. Looking towards Mason and Jermain, he nods. "Grab him."

Mason and Main grab ahold of Omar, lifting him up and facing him towards his mother and sister.

"Don't fucking hurt them!" Omar yelled trying to get out their grasps.

Stepping in front of Omar, Achilles sent a hook to his face, knocking out his front teeth. "I'll fucking burn this bitch alive!" He gritted, his eyes turning black with craziness. Going to stand behind Deanna and Maria, Achilles took out his gun and waved it around. "Let's play a game, I ask a question, you answer wrong I shoot them hoes. Deal?" He smiled sinisterly, placing the gun to Deanna's head. "First question! Where the fuck is Mahika!?"

"I don't know!" Omar cried with blood in his mouth.

Sucking his teeth, Achilles shot Deanna's foot making her scream out in pain while little Maria looked away and cried.

"Mama I'm sorry, I'm sorry! Don't hurt them man, please I don't know shit."

Gritting his teeth, Achilles stomped towards Omar and placed the gun between his eyes. "You took her! Don't fucking think I'm stupid blood cause I'll shoot your ass right now! Answer the damn question and y'all. Will. Live."

"Omar help!" Maria cried.

"Okay, okay!Ace got her, on the outskirts of Detroit in...in this warehouse type of place! But I don't know where exactly, it's in a secluded area. I can take you there! I swear that's all I know..." Omar cried. "Please let us go..."

Poking his bottom lip out, Achilles aimed his gun behind him and staring into Omar's eyes he shot Deanna and Maria in their heads.

"No! Noooooo!"

"Shut up!" Pistol whipping him, Achilles grabbed the sides of his face. "Listen here, and listen here reaaaal nicely nigga. You gon' hop in the car with us and show us exactly where y'all got my girl, otherwise Imma skin you alive. Understand?"