#39: JACK HUGHES - #86 NEW JERSEY DEVILS

A/N: Hey guys! I apologise for no update this week, I have had so much to do for my classes and the work load isn't getting any lighter so unfortunately I won't be updating as much anymore. But I am currently working on a longer imagine to make up for it, but I don't know when that will get published. 

Also this update is much shorter than what I usually write, I just wanted to write a quick, adorably cute imagine to make up for not updating last Sunday.

By the way, Jack is a little older in this imagine and also this is a little dirty, but I hope you guys enjoy it!

Christmas time is one of those times where there is magic in the air but also so much stress, gosh it is so stressful! Finding the perfect present for your loved one, making sure you have presents for everyone, finding the time to go visit everyone with little time to. But throughout it all, the magic of Christmas is still strong inside of me.

Well, it was until I saw Jack walk into our apartment with more bags full of Christmas presents for his family. My eyes widen at the sight of him, he grins sheepishly when our eyes connect. Is he serious?! There is already a pile of presents that still needs to be wrapped and the majority of them are all presents that he has bought for his family members and is expecting me to wrap them because as he put it, 'you can do that little bow thing and I can't.' So I have been blackmailed into doing them, he has promised a kiss for each present‒ there are many so many more so that is a bonus for me!

"I'm sorry?" He tells as he kicks the door closed with his foot. I roll my eyes, trying my best not to shake my head when he walks closer to the table where I sit already wrapping the presents left. Jack dumps the multiple bags on the table beside the pile of presents that has now just grown by a lot more. Gosh, I love him but right now I can't believe him. Then again, it does mean more kisses for me and don't think I haven't been keeping count because I have! He owes me thirty and looks like much more now.

"Yeah, yeah." I mumble to him, moving my eyes off his and start to wrap the present that was discarded when he interrupted me. Gosh, it looks like I am going to be here all night wrapping. He could help though, I mean he isn't doing anything important right now.

"You know, you could at least help me." I start as I rip off some tape. "This is all for your family, not mine."

"But they are your family, silly." Jack sighs, pulling his lips into a smile. I chuckle and shake my head at his words, knowing all too well he is telling the truth. Jack and I met in his first year with the New Jersey Devils, now here we are six years later still together, still so in love, and still growing stronger every day. Everyone says we should be married by now, I say we don't have to, to be together forever. I mean, don't get me wrong I would love for him to propose to me, for us to get married, for me to share his name but I also don't really care about that, you don't have to be married to be with your significant other forever. Jack and I have already had the marriage talk when we hit the three year mark in our relationship, we have both agreed that we want to be with each other forever married or not, I mean we have already spent six years together! And that is all I care about, Jack and I being together forever.

"I know, I know." I chuckle as I finish the present for his mother. Jack sits down in front of me, hands placed on the table in front of him and begins twiddling his fingers because he has nothing to do so I prompt him again to help me.

"You can help me." I remark, not looking up from wrapping another present, this one for Quinn. I hear Jacks low chuckle at my comments, my heart racing at the sound of it. Gosh, I love him so much.

"See I would, but your wrapping skills are far more superior than mine." Jack chuckles, the grin unmissable on his lips. I roll my eyes again at what he just said, but there is a giant grin that forms on my lips with absolutely know way of hiding it from him.