#13: WILLIAM NYLANDER - #29 TORONTO MAPLE LEAFS

I walk out from the tunnel with my camera hanging around my neck, my eyes take in the stands and scenery in front of me with a giant smile on my lips. Today is my first day on the job as the professional photographer for the Toronto Marlies, the ice hockey team. To say that I am excited is an understatement, I have been jumping for joy ever since I got the call saying that I got the job as their number one photographer. I have loved working with a camera ever since my parents gave me more for my fifth birthday, I would always run around taking photos of everything that I thought was beautiful, and still to this day photography has been my life. Now that I have a job taking photos for a living is everything that I have dreamed off.

My smile grows even wider when I look down at my camera and back up to the men who skate around on the ice in front of me, I can't wait to start! I bring the camera up to my eye and begin snapping pictures of everything around me, every picture I take I bring down to look to make sure the pictures are off the best quality and they are. I flick through each picture with a smile growing on my lips, I can't believe I am here taking pictures for my job, this is all I have ever dreamed of doing.

I look through the viewfinder again and move my camera to find the best angle and lighting to take a photo. I see the perfect moment to capture the best picture of today's practice. A player with blonde hair and bright blue eyes is looking up from the ice, his eyes are focused solely on the puck, and he looks perfect in what he's doing. I snap the picture and bring my camera down to look at it, wow he's cute. I look back up from my camera and catch the same blue eyes from the photo staring back at me, he has a soft smile on his lips when we look at each other. Yeah, he's definitely cute! I bite my lip as I get back to snapping photos, my mind stays on the blue-eyed hockey player the whole morning.

At the end of the players practice, I sit on the players bench as I look through the photos I have taken today. Every photo I have taken today the blonde haired, blue eyed hockey player pops up in every single one of them. I chuckle to myself and shake my head, I can't believe every picture I took through the two-hour practice period he is in. I think I may have been a little too focused on him, I mean for all I know he could have a girlfriend or could even be married. The next photo I chuckle loudly, it's the same guy and he looks directly into the camera pulling a funny face.

"I actually like that photo; can you send that to me?" I hear a male's voice say from behind me. I turn around to see the male from the picture standing behind me, he is cuter in person! He stands in a pair of shorts and a Marlies jumper, his hair is blonde and flowy, and he pushes it back from falling in front of his eyes.

I smile and nod my head. "Yes of course, I can."

"Awesome, thanks for that. Are you new? I've never seen you around here before today." The male says taking a seat beside me on the bench. He sits close and I feel the warmth of him radiating towards me, I try to ignore how hot he is, but he is very distracting when he pushes his hair back again.

"Yeah, today's my first day as the professional photographer for the team so get used to seeing me around all the time." I chuckle and give a little shrug.

"That's perfectly fine with me, the names William by the way." The guy now named William says. I smile and give him my name, William gives a little nod of his head with a smile on his lips.

"A beautiful name for a beautiful woman." William says in a flirting tone. I laugh loudly and roll my eyes, of course such a handsome man like him would be such a flirt and player.

"Thanks for the compliment, but I'm not beautiful." I tell with a shake of head, I give an awkward chuckle when I look into his blue eyes.

"On the contrary, I think you are the most beautiful person on this planet." William flirts even more, he leans closer to me and his shoulder leans against mine.