Chapter 30

That night...

Hux and Ben were sending out transmissions to all first order personnel to cease all attacks on the allies of the Resistance.

"I can't believe you said that Rey and I are in love," Ben said when they had finished.

"Well it true, plus they would have found out eventually," Hux said.

"I guess you're right, but how do you know if I've even told Rey how feel about her yet?"

"So you have?"

Ben blushed. "Um... yes."

"Did you kiss?" Hux asked.

"Uh... I... yes..." Ben stumbled over his words embarrassed.

"Good good."

"And what about you and Phasma?" Ben asked, trying to change the subject.

"What about us?" Hux asked.

"Did you tell her how you feel?" Ben asked.

"No" Hux replied.

"Well... you should. You lost her once, what if something happens and you regret not telling her for the rest of your life?"

"You told me not to at first" Hux says.

"Oh... right, well did you at least tell her that you missed her?" Ben asked.

Hux nodded blushing.

"Good, did she seem happy to see you?"

"Yeah" Hux answered.

Ben smiled. "Why don't you go check on her? I can finish up here."

Hux nodded.

When he arrived at the medical bay he went over to Phasma "how are you feeling?"

"Much better, thank you" Phasma smiled, "so this darkness you speak of..."

"Yes, well we're not quite sure what it is but it's there" Hux says.

Phasma nodded then looked up at him "being gone without you and the First Order put a lot of things into prospective, showed me that I don't want to be with out them again."

"You won't be" he says as he brushes the strands of her from her eyes.

Phasma blushed, "thank you."