Chapter 6

"You warned us just in time," Poe told Rey. "How did you know?"

"The Force," she replied simply.

"Wow that's so cool how you can do that," Finn said.

"Yes very cool," Leia said eyeing Rey for a moment then giving her a small smile.

Rey couldn't help smiling in return, something about Leia's smile was always heartwarming. But Rey's smile quickly faded as she remembered what Ben had said... that he lost his mother. She only wished that she could have told him the truth, that she was still alive. She had been about to when Poe interrupted her, asking for her to help him lock Phasma in one of the smuggling holes.

"Should we question the prisoner?" Poe asked Leia.

"Yes, good idea Poe," Leia answered.

Poe pulled Phasma out of the smuggling hole and brought her to Leia.

Her one visible blue eye gleamed with anger as Leia asked "where is your home base?"

"I won't tell you scum anything," Phasma spat.

"Hey don't speak to her that way! Don't you know who she is?" Poe asked.

"Yes and that's the very reason she deserves it," Phasma answered slyly.

"Well you deserve a whole lot worse! Now answer the question!" Poe snapped.

Leia rubbed his arm gently calming him down.

"Why would I?" Phasma snapped.

"Because if you don't... I'll... I'll... I'll get my friend over there," he pointed to Rey. "To do the same thing to you, that Ren did to me."

Phasma looked over at Rey and scoffed "her? She's just a kid."

Poe shrugged. "Even so, she beat Kylo Ren in a battle."

"Ha that may be true but he's soft and weak it wouldn't take much," she laughed.

"That's it. Rey show this chrome dome what you can do," Poe said.

"Poe, I..." Rey began, not really feeling comfortable about using the Force in the way he was asking.

"I know you can do it Rey," he interrupted.

Rey closed her eyes and reached out towards Phasma.

Phasma looked at her hand annoyed, thinking that this little girl couldn't do something so powerful.

"They don't have a base, they were using Snoke's ship while they looked for one, but now it's been destroyed. The First Order isn't in much better condition than we are," Rey said, seeing Phasma's memories. She didn't force her way into her mind, instead she slipped in unnoticed.

Phasma looked somewhat shocked, then wiped the expression away and replaced it with a snarl.

"What should we do, General?" Poe asked Leia.

"Lock her back up and call all the generals commanders and people in charge to a meeting," she replied.

"Yes, ma'am," Poe answered, and he moved to drag Phasma back to the smuggling hole.

"Wait," said Rey, and Poe stopped. "With your permission General, I think she needs to be taken to the medical bay. When I looked into her mind, I sensed that she was in a lot of pain, she's hurt pretty bad and needs help."

Poe looked at Leia.

She smiled sweetly at Rey "very well."

Phasma's expression didn't change, but she gave a thankful nod towards Rey.

Rey smiled and nodded back, the moment they became like the First Order, would be the moment this war became meaningless.