Chapter 29

Hux sat Phasma on one of the beds in the medical bay.

"Thank you" she blushed.

"Your welcome" Hux said smiling at her. "I've missed you......uh... well there's something I have to tell you."

Phasma nodded still blushing.

"The First Order and Resistance are merging" Hux says.

"Oh" Phasma says a bit disappointed "why?"

"To defeat a growing evil."

"What evil?" Phasma asked.

"We're not sure," Hux responded.

Phasma looked confused "then how do you know it exist?"

Before Hux could answer a medic walked over "sorry sir we need to work on her."

Hux nodded sadly, "I'll talk to you later Phasma."

"See you later" Phasma said sadly as Hux left the room.

Hux went to go look for Ben, he finally found him with the Resistance.

As Hux arrived, Finn and Poe were in the middle of an escalating argument with Rey and Ben, they still didn't trust him and now that Leia and the First Order officials were not present, they could say what they really thought.

Rose listened to both sides to keep the peace between everyone.

No one saw Hux walk in, so they just continued.

"Can you prove that this whole thing isn't some kind of trick? Can you prove that we can trust you?" Poe asked Ben.

Ben just looked at him, not knowing how to prove that they could trust him.

"I can," Rey responded. "He killed Snoke to save me."

"WHAT?" Hux asked shocked.

Ben looked at him in surprised, not knowing how to respond.

Rey stepped between Ben and Hux, and pulled out her repaired lightsaber. She didn't ignite it, but she stared at him ready to fight to defend Ben if she had to.

Hux stared at Ben shock and betrayal painted on his face he barely even noticed that Rey had got in front of him.

"I... I killed the Supreme Leader to save Rey. He wanted me to kill her, but I couldn't. It was the only way I could save her. I understand if you want me to be punished or thrown in prison or even executed, Hux. And I will accept whatever you do to me... it will be worth it to save Rey." Ben answered after a moment.

"What no...but why didn't you tell me?"

"Because I thought that you would hate me for it," Ben replied.

"Oh well.... still afterwards you should have told me" Hux says feelings upset that Ben didn't tell him something so important.

"I'm sorry Hux you're right I should have told you... it was just that we finally became friends and I didn't want to do something to ruin it. I didn't know how to tell you... I didn't know if you would understand."

Hux sighed "it's fine at least she was here to tell everyone," Hux said looking at the Resistance who were all stunned.

Rey replaced her lightsaber on her belt, as she realized that Hux didn't intend on hurting Ben. "Thank you, General."

"Your welcome miss Jedi."

She smiled at him. "You can call me Rey."

He nodded

"So wait he killed Snoke?" Poe asked not believing what he was hearing.

"Yes," Rey answered. "While I was training with Luke, Ben and I were connected through the Force and I saw that there was still good in him. So I went to the supremacy to bring him back..."

"Snoke knew that she was there so I had to bring her before Snoke," Ben explained. "But after he got the map to Luke from her, he told me that I had to kill her. Killing Snoke was the only way to save her."

"Wow good thing you were there and remind me not to make you mad," Finn said.

Ben nodded.

"How did you kill Snoke?" Poe asked.

"He put my lightsaber on his armrest, Ben used the Force to ignite it and cut Snoke in half." Rey explained.

"That makes sense" Hux mumbled

"Wow so you basically took over the first order single handily" Finn says.

(A.N. Well he is a Skywalker so one hand is all he needs)

Ben nodded a little shyly. "I did it for Rey."

Rose smiled warmly.

"That makes sense too" Hux says smirking.

Ben looked at him embarrassed.

While Finn and Poe stared at him confused

"Is it that un-obvious?" Hux asked.

"It's pretty obvious to me," Rose replied.

"Ah... I like this one, good taste." Hux says.

Rose smiled, "thank you."

Hux nodded smiling.

Finn glared at him.

"What are you guys taking about?" Poe asked then he turned to Rey "Rey?"

"They lost me a few minutes ago," she confessed.

"Yeah," Ben agreed. "What's obvious?" He looked at Hux and Rose.

"They're... they're completely oblivious," Hux says.

"Oblivious about what?" Ben asked even more confused.

Hux looked at Rose "we'll tell you when your older."

Rose smiled and nodded.

"How much older?" Ben asked.

Hux smiled evilly "hmm 900 is a good number."

Ben shook his head mumbling something about being as old as Yoda.

"900? We're not going to live that long," Finn says.

"Exactly, so please explain now," said Rey.

"Uh... you two are in love" Hux said as though everyone in the room should have known from the beginning.

Rey and Ben stared at him in surprise, both of them blushing.

"No they're not" Finn says.

Poe looked at Rey and Ben, as the realization hit him.

"Yes they're" Hux snapped.

"Are not"

"Are so" Hux started to yell.

"No they're not, are you Rey?" Finn asked.

"Um... I..." she blushed. How could she say that she wasn't when she had just kissed him a few minutes ago? She couldn't lie to her best friend. "...I do love him," she admitted shyly.

"I knew it," Rose whispered.

Finn's jaw hung open.

"YES" Hux exclaimed.

Rey and Ben both stared at him.

"What?"

"I thought that you thought that attachments were a weakness," Ben answered.

Hux shrugged "well I never said I was prefect."

"So... you don't mind?" Ben asked.

"No" Hux replied.