I'm Kidnapped and I think I like it ch. 20

I'm so so so so sorry I haven't uploaded in the longest times but my Internet is finally working *cough thanks mom for paying* cough

Thanks  for reading I really appreciate it. Please comment and vote. Also don't forget to fan if you like the story.

__________

[recap]

"Well you won't have to because I don't get cold easily." She said.

"We'll see." I said smiling.

__________

~Lili's POV~

 He was right it was getting kind of but I wasn't about to admit it to him. I was about to shiver but stopped myself. He was holding on to me by the waist so he'd feel me shiver and tell me 'I told you so'.

I looked up at him and caught him smiling.

"What are you smiling at now?" I asked.

"Nothing" He said smiling through his little Elvis smile that I love but hate. I know hypocrite right.

what is it?"

"You shivered" He said through a laugh. I guess I didn't stop that shiver. Well I'm not going to admit to it either.

"Did not!"

"Did too."

"Nah-uh, I stopped i-" Damn it.

He just laughed.

"Go ahead say it."

He gave me a weird look. The one that means what are you talking about.

"Go ahead say 'I told you so' "

"Naw you just killed it by making me want to say it."

I said nothing. Mostly because I didn't have a smart ass comment come back with.

We were now right under the dock and I shivered.

"Here" He took off his undershirt and sweater and gave them to me. He look so hot shirtless. "Put them on"

"No"

"Jealous" He said smiling.

"No! What are you going to use? It's cold out here."

"It's ok I'm used to this weather. I brought them for you when I saw what you were going to wear."

"Thanks."

"No problem. Now put them on."

I did and boy did they smell good. They smelt like fresh citrus. I guess I was holding them up to my nose because the next thing I know Joey is laughing at me.

"WHAT!'

"Nothing." He said smiling. I didn't even ask 'what' again because I knew what he was laughing at. After He was done laughing He pulled me in to him. He leaned in and whispered, "You look good with my clothes on."

I felt a blush come up again.

"Is there a bathroom around here?" He looked a bit hurt, but nodded.

"Can we go I really need to go pee."

"Too much information but come on." He grabbed my hand and lead us to the bathrooms.

I went in and did my business. When I came out Joey was talking to a girl. What a jerk, wait I don't care he's my kidnapper I shouldn't feel this way. I turned around and started to walk the opposite way of where they where. I didn't know where i was going but I just kept on walking not caring where I ended up. Great why didn't I bring my phone I could have called Bella to come pick me up. Not to mention I didn't even bring money.