8

Taehyung tilted his head, his ears flopping to the side before shaking his head. He wasn't ready for a meal, a small snack was all he would need to curb his hunger.

"No? Hmm, how about some Jelly?"

Taehyung looked at Seokjin confused. Jelly? The hybrid tilted his head in confusion, his wagging tail stilling for the moment.

A look of sadness flashed on both the vampire and werewolf's face before they covered it up again. The two shared a look before turning to the confused puppy. The poor hybrid had been starved of not only love and affection, but also food. Taehyung's palate wasn't broad, in fact, until he was rescued, Taehyung survived on bread, apples, noodles and occasionally, (when he'd managed to scramble past his father) some of the left-over fried chicken from the countless take-away boxes.

"How about you try it?"

Namjoon said, catching Taehyung's attention. Trying new foods was something he was apprehensive about and he certainly had a lot of foods to try. When he'd gotten to the sanctuary his first meal was something he'd never eaten before, he panicked and the plate of seasoned meat went toppling to the floor. However sometimes trying new foods brought good experiences -it was how he'd come to learn that ice cream was his favourite food, and Taehyung love, loved ice cream.

"If you don't like it, you don't have to eat it. We'll find something else for you to snack on."

Seokjin spoke comfortingly as he placed a plastic pot and spoon in front of Taehyung.

The hybrid observed what was placed in front of him for a while. It was red, it didn't look like it would hurt him and it smelled nice. It smelt like strawberries, but Taehyung had seen strawberries before and they didn't look like this. Taehyung liked strawberries, they were his favourite fruit. Strawberry was also his favourite ice cream flavour. So, maybe he'd like this.

The pink-haired hybrid looked to Seokjin and Namjoon for reassurance, both of them simply smiled. Seokjin nudged the spoon closer to Taehyung and the hybrid picked it up.

Taehyung slowly moved the spoon closer to the pot of red liquid and poked it, only to find out it wasn't liquid. He poked it again and smiled, finding jelly funny.

"It's weird isn't it Prince, why don't you try scooping it."

Taehyung stuck the spoon further into the jelly and found that it separated. He scooped it onto the spoon and lifted it away from the pot. It wobbled and Taehung giggled.

"That's it Little One, now eat it."

Seokjin smiled. Taehyung lifted the spoon and put it in his mouth. It was weird but nice, it tasted exactly how it smelled. He liked it, the way his pointed teeth cut smoothly through it, the way it felt strange in his mouth. He swallowed.

Taehung giggled cutely before taking another spoonful of the jelly and extending his arm towards Namjoon, having decided that the funny sensation should be shared.

"I'm okay prince, it's your jelly. You should eat it."

Namjoon said shaking his head softly with a smile on his face.

Taehyung pouted. Namjoon didn't want to share his jelly?

Namjoon quickly gave in and ate the jelly, smiling at Taehyung as he did the same to Seokjin, the vampire eating the strawberry flavored goodness instantly.

Taehyung's tail was wagging and he kicked his legs forward much like a child and continued eating the jelly while looking around. Seokjin had turned around and began making Namjoon's sandwich while Namjoon watched them both, a content smile on his face.