3

The cotton-y, cedar scent that Taehyung had previously connected to a pink hoodie he'd been given filled his nostrils as the stranger opened the door. It was a comforting scent, calming and it clearly belonged to the broad-shouldered man in front of him and Hyunjin.

"Hello. You must be Taehyung, I'm Seokjin or Jin. It's nice to finally meet you."

Seokjin had a very calm and gentle voice that perfectly matched his aura. Taehyung studied the man in front of him, his eyes slowly trailing up from the black trainers, the man was wearing, to his black jeans. Then to his white sweatshirt, to the thin chain around his neck before finally resting his hazel eyes on the man's face. His jet black hair was perfectly styled to his face, his big cat-like eyes and wonderfully plump lips. Taehyung was slightly in awe of the stranger's strong eyebrows and jawline. He was tall, almost intimidatingly so but before Taehyung could work up any sort of panic at the man's large frame, Seokjin's sweet tones filled his ears again.

"Come on in Little One, we have a busy day ahead."

Taehyung almost melted at the nickname, something he'd never experienced before. He was confused as to how the man made him feel calm and comforted with such simple words and so quickly snapped his attention to the now awake kitten in his arms.

Tiger shifted slightly and mewed softly before Taehyung softly petted her head and the kitten then purred.

"Ah Tiger. It's nice to meet you too, kitty."

Taehyung's eyes snapped up and his lips parted in shock. Hyunjin had mentioned that he'd forgotten to tell Taehyung's housemates of the kittens existence so how did this man know of Tiger?

"Don't worry, I'll explain it all to you later."

Seokjin winked at the hybrid before inhaling a loud breath.

"Hyunjin, are you planning on entering my home any day now or am I going to be waiting for eternity?"

Seokjin chuckled slightly as the human blushed and cleared his throat awkwardly.

"Ah.. yes sorry."

Seokjin took a step backwards and Hyunjin walked inside, leaving Taehyung to follow.

The corridor was painted a bright white colour with photos stringing along the walls. The wooden floor beneath the hybrid's feet made no sound as he walked on it, the only sounds being that of distant chatter.

All six scents were embedded into the home, everything smelled of at least one of them.

Taehyung was almost excited to connect the scent to a person and finally know who's clothing he'd been wearing and what they looked like.

Seokjin lead them to a snug room with two couches and a television in before turning round and inviting both Taehyung and the human to take a seat.

"We figured that this would be the best room to meet each of us in. We have soft blankets, pillows and I'll go get some drinks, ok? Then we can begin."

Seokjin spoke while looking at Taehyung. The hybrid felt the mans caring gaze as he sat down on the white sofa, his eyes and legs had immediately drawn him to it because of the fluffy, pastel coloured blankets and throw pillows that were placed on it. It seemed as though his new housemates had designed the space specifically for him. There were fairy lights strung on the wall behind the soft couch and Taehyung could tell that when the sun went down and they were lit up, that the small place would be a beautiful image of comfort.

The hybrid nestled himself into the pillows and blankets and placed the kitten on his lap, his tail wagging slightly.

"That would be nice thank you."

Hyunjin answered Seokjin and the man left the room.

Taehyung sighed softly, letting the kitten in his lap nibble on his fingers. With his other hand, Taehyung rearranged the blankets so he could nuzzle his head into the softness. His ears were perked sightly to listen for any noises while he focused on making himself comfortable.

Taehyung let his instincts take over and he curled into the blankets wanting nothing more than to shift and sleep in the warmth they provided.

"Careful Tae, you still have a few more people to meet before that."

Hyunjin's soft but stern voice interrupted Taehyung's subtle shuffling and he let out a whine.

Seokjin re-entered the room at that moment, drinks in hand and eyes softening at the sight of the puppy in the blankets.

"I'm glad you like them pup, Jiminie bought you them specially for today."

Seokjins voice only made Taehyung want to shift more. He wanted to be petted and lulled to sleep by the man in front of him.

Taehyung shook his head at the confusing thoughts, his ears shaking too. Before furrowing his brows and sitting up slightly. He pouted at the fact he couldn't sleep yet and instead focused his attention on the cups Jin had brought with him. There was a plain mug and a plastic cup with a pastel pink straw.

The mug held coffee, that much he could tell, scrunching his nose at the scent before picking up on the neighbouring one. It's smelt citrusy and fizzy at the same time but he didn't think he'd come across it before. He sniffed again, interested and Seokjin noticed.

"I thought you might like this one pup, it's called lemonade."

Taehyung sniffed at the air again making Seokjin chuckle.

"Okay Little One, I'm going to pass it to you."

Seokjin lifted the cup and gently made his way over to Taehyung who tensed slightly before relaxing, seeing Seokjin's slow and steady steps.

Seokjin's arm slowly extended until the bittersweet smelling lemonade was just in Taehyung's reach.

Taehyung studied Seokjin's large hands before timidly extending his own smaller ones towards the cup and taking it from Seokjin.

Both hands clutching the cup, Taehyung brought it to his nose and sniffed it again. His nose scrunched slightly.

"That's it pup, try it."

Taehyung brought his lips to the pink straw and sucked slightly. The fizz of the drink slightly startled him before he swallowed and concentrated on the slightly bitter aftertaste.

Taehyung took another sip and then another, deciding he liked the new drink.

He finished half of the cup before deciding he didn't want anymore, he looked up from the drink to Hyunjin who smiled widely, a knowing look on his face, and then to Seokjin.

Seokjin smiled, his kind eyes connecting with Taehyung's hazel ones.

"Enjoy that pup?"

~sorry for the wait i didn't think people would actually read this~